Swiss bank accounts (numbered account)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hank

-)EaS*
Jul 23, 2001
Germany
hey :)

I`ve got some question about Swiss bank accounts (numbered account)

- how much does a Swiss bank account cost?

- do I have to be Swiss for this?

- what`s the difference between a normal Swiss bank account and a numbered account?

- Is it true, if you have the normal Swiss bank account or the numbered account, that noone can see your name (if they only have your account number) ?

- Is it true, that Swiss banks aren´t allowed to give any imformations about the owner of the account ?

- Does anybody know something similar like a Swiss bank account?

thx :)

wrong forum imo

anyways atm europe is trying to breach the bank security of the swiss.
more or less cos they suspect a lot of "evil" people use those.

btw it is supposed to be quite expensive.

Hank said:
hey :)

I`ve got some question about Swiss bank accounts (numbered account)

- how much does a Swiss bank account cost?

- do I have to be Swiss for this?

- what`s the difference between a normal Swiss bank account and a numbered account?

- Is it true, if you have the normal Swiss bank account or the numbered account, that noone can see your name (if they only have your account number) ?

- Is it true, that Swiss banks aren´t allowed to give any imformations about the owner of the account ?

- Does anybody know something similar like a Swiss bank account?

thx :)

1. Depending on the bank, the minimum deposit is $50,000 (or equivalent in other currencies).
2. No, you don't have to be Swiss to have one.
3. Numbered accounts protect your anonymity. Supposedly.
4. Yes, its true they can't give out any information about the owner of the account - provided they have no reason to suspect it is being used for fraud or other crimes.
5. Try other "Tax Haven" countries - Lichtenstein is the other usual favourite.

Thuringwethil said:
..Yes, its true they can't give out any information about the owner of the account - provided they have no reason to suspect it is being used for fraud or other crimes...
damn :satan:´

...even when I have a numbered account o_0 ?

and gimme a list of "Tax Haven" countries pls

and thx 4 youzr answer Thuringwethil :cool:

I would go for a proper offshore bank, say somewhere in the mexican gulf or the pacific, there's shitloads of banana states out there willing to deposit your money without questioning them...

But why?

Hank said:
damn :satan:´

...even when I have a numbered account o_0 ?

and gimme a list of "Tax Haven" countries pls

and thx 4 youzr answer Thuringwethil :cool:

Would you, by any chance, be trying to avoid the massive withholding tax German charges on its citizens if they try to move money out of the country? Thinking of a car trip across the border with a rucksack full of Euros for a personal deposit at a Swiss bank? :D ;)

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/01_38/b3749144.htm

Then, be aware that if the Germany border police catch you at it, I'm sure I remember reading that they confiscate 50% of the cash right away, then hit you with fines etc.

As to a list of Tax havens, why not start here?

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/tax15.htm

Thuringwethil said:
Would you, by any chance, be trying to avoid the massive withholding tax German charges on its citizens if they try to move money out of the country? Thinking of a car trip across the border with a rucksack full of Euros for a personal deposit at a Swiss bank...

:lol: not really ^^

:kiss: THX!!!

Last edited:
Netherlands
* language: Dutch
* currency controls: ??
* bank secrecy: poor
* preferred legal entities: private or public NV (can have bearer
shares)
* taxes: complex, high (many loopholes for large offshore companies)
* tax treaties: many

So true lame tax laws here in the Netherlands.

if u cross a the border to swiss...u can take 14999,- € with u

make sure u have some bank documents from a "white" bank account 4 ur "black" money
so the border control thinks it´s "white" money

nah...but i have to drive to swiss to a customer...and was thinking about to make a swiss bank account :)

the rich peeps do it...so why should i spend all my money to the german tax ?