{SUYM} are retiring from stdAS league

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Vince_Black

Dutch {SUYM} Gimp
Jun 17, 2001
@ home
Yes, its a sad month, i think 3 of the oldest clans are leaving, including SUYM
together we have played over 600 stdAS matches!!! omg!

well, reason for suym to leave is the problem getting enough players for the matches. It's been a real pain in the ass to get a team, and that became harde every match.

I wanna thank everyone who ever played in SUYM (and did not clanhopped further after a month or two), espicially Martz (founder, and uberMonkey-master), ajax (who helped me alot with tactics and leading the team. i hope everything goes well with you mate!!), necroscope (whom i been with in SUYM since i joined (about 4,5 years ago?) and who helped me getting SUYM through the rough times and also Monkey webmaster www.suym.de)
also i like to thank all the active players we had left the last month:
bitch xb7 logan5 despise nightowl pyrom and mushashi

I know i will forget lots of ppl if i try to typ out all the players who ever played in SUYM, so i wont do that, but thnx for playing with us, you know who you are :)

SUYM siging off

Vince

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :bawling:

i only got too play one std match vs u but was one of my favourites :(

ggs suym

even that damn fakenicker mushashi :P

Good Games Monkeys , Yet another old clan leaves :( cya m8ts :bawling:

iv seen so many clans come and go but well its always bad when the old ones leave :rub:

R.I.P. uta soon...

Last edited:
5th clan in one month :bawling:
:(

sad to see them all go...

was fun to play them every time....

cya later dudes and dudetts

ok the league is now officially dead.

had a great time in SUYM, one of me favs most of the time :D
sad to see it end :(
think I'll have to install ut2k4 just to play with you guys again!