[Suspended] Multiple Accounts

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Carnage`

Handing in my Cubes
Aug 19, 2001
NL
[Case Closed]

The following accounts have been reactivated.

Spinner
$trik£
Cave_Man
One
Mr.X

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following dupe accounts have been supended:

Spinner
$trik£
Cave_Man
DR.J!
One
Mr.X

Please contact League Administrator directly if you want to explain it.
Till then all accounts will remain suspended.

Excerpt from the rules:
  • [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]A Person may only have a single player/forum account. Multiple accounts will be suspended from use.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]If you are caught with more than one player account, all accounts will be suspended until you resolve the issue with League Administration. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]If you have been suspended contact an administrator personally, we can be contacted via Email, ICQ and IRC. Do not get a friend to find out for you. [/FONT]

Last edited:
Also any new account(S) connected with any way with those above will be banned without a notice!

Ok ppl stop posting here and sending me PM's. Rules are simple!

If you have been suspended contact an administrator personally, we can be contacted via Email, ICQ and IRC. Do not get a friend to find out for you.

I like this part most "contact an administrator personally". Whoever he/she/they are he/she/they should contact any league admin and explain it a bit.