[Suspended] Dj_AL

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

brajan

<b>League Adm</b><b>inistrator</b><br /><b>For</b>
Feb 25, 2004
/dev/null
Suspended till 14.09.2007 for abusing map bug (wall glitch) on AS-Ballistic during league match (as merc) -{CoH}- vs =[SveK]= (Sun, Aug 26 2007)

Dj_AL
Clans: -)EaS*

Please contact League Administrator directly if you want to explain it.
League rules

Yes m8.
I hope that those who are abusing the rule about map bugs will take it as a warning and those who see it will report it just like COH did.

This kind of abuse will be punished much harder and points deduction for clans will be used in future.

I wasn't sure if i should post it but since it's known for 99% of players here the 1% of other players who don't should be aware of this bug ... here's the screenshot.

I'm posting it to let ppl know where the bug is not to teach them how to use it so be aware that using it will bring you straight to a ban!

If you ever see anyone using obvious map bugs please report it with a demo .... or at least screen shot but then it has to show abuser in obvious situation/position with no doubts.

We are not able to spec everyone, everywhere, anytime so it's your job to make map bug abuse reports if you spot any.

Attachments

• dj_glitch.gif
    dj_glitch.gif
    380.8 KB · Views: 256
First of all, I'm not sure if people understand where/what the bug is. On Brajan's screenshot the bug DJ used is NOT where the lamps are shining (lets just say its further up), and I'd be very surprised if that is used in "50% of pugs" as some said. If people have known about it "for years" as some apparently have, why wasn't it reported?. Was it so that you could use it yourself?.

Bridge has more bugs than any other AS map, and there are more fixes applied to that map than any other. Without asking the map author himself, no one will know if he made the trees hollow on purpose or not.