survivor idea

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

what Useless and xb said....

you "top fraggers" still have a massive advantage over people like Useless and I who will never be able to have top frags 3 maps in a row even if we tried our best. While you guys have the choice to wether frag and go to the top, or to play like noobs and not endup on top ; we don't have that luxury.

Sorry, not really interested in this event unless reallllllly bored.

As a suggestion, a 3v3 DOM cup would be refreshing and a lot of people in IRC said they would be interested, trying something new is always better than playing the same cup/one off competition too many times.

this indeed is a problem, winning maps doesn't count for anything however thats not the point of a survivor event

top fraggers already have a big edge over anybody else so imo no need to make it even more broken (if people like me had no chance to play and get to final nobody would sign for survivor events)

there are a few flaws with my rules and some cannot be implemented unless timo cba but i do get a general idea of how i would like to make an event of my own in the future should certain things be possible

as i said, as of now event is on standby seeing as useless already has a planned one in may