Survivor Assault #4 OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Shame I didn't record TS3, because that was some SERIOUS verbal abuse you gave me...and for what?

You can always inform people to join another channel via this topic. No need to spoil it for others in the name of your own grudge.

You really prove to be the laughing stock of this community yet again :rofl: :teehee:

no need to record bn i aint hiding

go fuck yourself die in a fire burn in hell childish crying cuntbag

if you didnt wanna play quit the fucking game and let fury sub

don't run around hammering our own team for a full map defence.

and nice Mr. Ulv doesn't notice it....

:clap:

as long as im banned, no survivor

gratz bn your the first permaban of survivor history :thumb:

html, stop acting like I'm the one in the wrong here.
I've already told you I'll unban both you and bn when I wake up in like 8 hours. You'll have plenty of time to organise survivor night.

event will take place if im unbanned by 7 gmt

bn still permabanned

I did want to play, otherwise I wouldn't have signed. I was one of the few that didn't play the whole "let's sign and unsign x 100 game" as a sign of boredom and annoyance. The moment we actually were able to have a pug you waste it as a 100 ping captain by picking sleepy waaaay too early, almost to purposely annoy me and screw it up. I guess it's the only possible way for you to ever "impress" a "woman" and raise teh ol' e-penis +100 in the 11year old internet game that is UT. Well played!

Now go and cut your tongue open and bleed to death you emo swordlicking faggot

I did want to play, otherwise I wouldn't have signed. I was one of the few that didn't play the whole "let's sign and unsign x 100 game" as a sign of boredom and annoyance. The moment we actually were able to have a pug you waste it as a 100 ping captain by picking sleepy waaaay too early, almost to purposely annoy me and screw it up. I guess it's the only possible way for you to ever "impress" a "woman" and raise teh ol' e-penis +100 in the 11year old internet game that is UT. Well played!

Now go and cut your tongue open and bleed to death you emo swordlicking faggot

Sober up Blackninja you're talking such ridiculous pish, it's unbelievable.
html, who has enough experience as a captain from what i've seen, purposely picked the players he wanted, just because you were selected first does NOT give you the right to prejudge and interfere in his further choice(s). No one would actually know, or care for that matter, what you are thinking and how it would possibly affect your own mood.
You ruined the first 2 maps for our team on purpose, out of anger, cause you didn't get what you wanted (the teams) and out of immaturity, because you are just that good at it.
You didn't get on our TS team and you clearly refused to follow any tactics, instead just fucked around with the hammer, sabbotaging your own team.
In a game like assault, where team-play and team-communication is important, you would apparently fit better in the Survivor scene. Too bad you are now permanently banned from it for the stated above actions of yours.
And to seriously suggest retarded things like e-penises and impressing UT women... just grow up and don't stir some more bullshit, as this community is already enough poisoned by drama and flames.

is survivor cancelled? :angry: I was looking forward to it ALL WEEK :shout: - wanna play and knock out DJ!!!! :thumb:

boooooooooooooooooo :nono: :smash:

boooooooooooooo :blackeye: :smash:

booooooo :crap: :smash:

boooo :throw: :smash:

Last edited:
is survivor cancelled? :angry: I was looking forward to it ALL WEEK :shout: - wanna play and knock out DJ!!!! :thumb:

boooooooooooooooooo :nono: :smash:

boooooooooooooo :blackeye: :smash:

booooooo :crap: :smash:

boooo :throw: :smash:
Why would it be canceled?
I unbanned html like 6 hours ago.

Sober up Blackninja you're talking such ridiculous pish, it's unbelievable.
html, who has enough experience as a captain from what i've seen, purposely picked the players he wanted, just because you were selected first does NOT give you the right to prejudge and interfere in his further choice(s). No one would actually know, or care for that matter, what you are thinking and how it would possibly affect your own mood.
You ruined the first 2 maps for our team on purpose, out of anger, cause you didn't get what you wanted (the teams) and out of immaturity, because you are just that good at it.
You didn't get on our TS team and you clearly refused to follow any tactics, instead just fucked around with the hammer, sabbotaging your own team.
In a game like assault, where team-play and team-communication is important, you would apparently fit better in the Survivor scene. Too bad you are now permanently banned from it for the stated above actions of yours.
And to seriously suggest retarded things like e-penises and impressing UT women... just grow up and don't stir some more bullshit, as this community is already enough poisoned by drama and flames.

I'm sorry but no more love for you BN
and I will not stand by you
and will not forgive you
</3

I am unbanned so event IS happening.

would forum admins plz delete all the bs posts of the past 24 hours unrelated to signing up for the event including this one. thank you.

Red team:
Salva.....89
Sphere.. 01
Timmah.. 02
dirz........ 22
m1c....... 46
Pitbull.... 74
Mex....... 78
Night..... 25
Sleepy... 07

Blue team:
Dj.......... 29
Wakko... 11
Fury....... 42
Free........ 33
X-bomb... 18
Cyborg.... 76
No mercy. 54
Skalman... 13
Phoboss... 68
Gogless....47

10v10: 33 votes 47, 22 votes 07
9v9: 33 votes 54, 25 votes 74
8v8: 42 votes 13, 89 votes 02
7v7: 76 votes 11*, 46 votes 24
6v6: 18 votes 33, 22 votes 78
5v5: 18 votes 68, 01 votes 25
4v4: 18 votes 76, 89 votes 01
3v3: 42 chooses 29, 89 chooses 46 89 chose first, 18 and 22 not selected
*11 got a texture bug so i subbed him and he was considered voted off

Topfrags:
Blue: 18, 29, 29 ,29 PERM IMMUNITY, 33, 29, 29, 29
Red: 46, 89, 24, 24, 89, 46, 46, N/A

Salva-m1cr0 won balli dungeon and riv3 to win survivor 3-0 vs dj-fury

it is m1cr0's 3rd survivor title

Last edited:
my apologies to free! didnt want to vote you (33) wanted to vote 42, but you were last sorry! big regret from me