Sunshine

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Torp

Hai
Dec 23, 2004
Milan, Italy
Cant find another thread on this so has anyone seen it yet? I want to watch it, it looks really good, but unsure if its all hype and overrated.

HI TORPY~!!1

how's life m8? I missed you. come back and play IAC for me good buddy. ok bye! ttyl :wave:

No :P I have no time, I got too much work at uni and in 3 months I wont even be in this country, or at least not in this city.

The movie? Or you gonna post more spam?

It hasn't premiered in Sweden yet but I'm gonna go see it once it's out. It looks promising though I'm a big fan of "space" movies in general so I might be slighty biased :p:

Cant find another thread on this so has anyone seen it yet? I want to watch it, it looks really good, but unsure if its all hype and overrated.

I saw it yesterday...it was out the whole day :)

It's almost out from behind the cloud atm...

Mixed thoughts on this one personally... Good enough plot and storyline, characters (read: actors portraying characters) were OK; and perhaps I'm being a little too critical, but it just didn't have the edge that other movies of this genre have.

Was kind of a mix between Sci-Fi and Horror, so already you're going to get a diluted mix; Event Horizon, Sphere and Solaris pulled this off fairly well (the first more so), but I just felt Sunshine could've been much more than it was to be synomonous with these three.

It didn't feel like there were any plot holes, but none the less, a little more detail in certain areas wouldn't have gone awry.

Last edited:
I saw it yesterday...it was out the whole day :)

It's almost out from behind the cloud atm...

:nod:
l_sunny.gif

Saw the film about a week ago, it certainly looks pretty which is even more impressive on how limited the budget was, but it had too much stuff from other sci-fi films which kinda stopped it from standing out on its own. As well as Event Horizon and Solaris, there was even some 2001: A Space Oddessy chucked in there as well for good measure.

Saw the film about a week ago, it certainly looks pretty which is even more impressive on how limited the budget was, but it had too much stuff from other sci-fi films which kinda stopped it from standing out on its own. As well as Event Horizon and Solaris, there was even some 2001: A Space Oddessy chucked in there as well for good measure.

Yea thats what i thought aswell, and all of a sudden there was this weirdo on board of the spaceship to kill some more people. bit chaotic towards the end.
I was quite bored near the end :lol:

Yeah couldnt have said it better myself, zan for Jonathon woss's job! ;)

I still found it enjoyable to watch though and it kept me interested all the way through, also for the budget the visuals were stunning imo.