Suggestions

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats wrong with behindview?
It aint a cheat!

I find it fun some just to play with behindview.. and then do the pelvis thrust :D

and thats the problem :P

normally u ain't able to look around corners w/o being seen :P

edit: typo
and: plz think about it phear! not long ago i had a behindview user in my team. there are a lot of spots where those (sorry but they are) cheaters just stand there "staring at a wall" and waiting to pop out. u could also use a wallhack grrrrrr!

normally it is NOT possible to see some1 w/o being seen
exept when there is a bug in the map (or in the game in case of behindview grrr) or maybe if you have a really fucked angle of view like sometimes in overlord.

but I think u will agree that behindview is too easy to use - no skill needed and quite a high advantage out of it.

my point ^^

Last edited:
banning behindview aint gunna stop it tho

ut has a built in wallhack

switch to opengl 16 bit with low details u see behind every wall and through everything

wtf?
Behindview is a cheat? Whats next fs lols

Just let it be as it is imo, behindview is a good option in UT, and u can have sum fun with it too..

U can see using behindview as a skill too!

deadly: read my posting again. ^^

that is why i think it should be banned.
think about it again.

and as I said before: one could ban it in matches only.
dunno if you walk around in behindview just to see how funny your model looks when you are forward-doding and stuff.

i don't - not even when there is no clanwar - imo there are a lot of things that are way funnier.

paa: u talkin about some UT-Enige-Bug? :eek: :(

yeh hardcore i heard about it before and someone said i should try opengl for +fps

i tried it in the setitngs i run d3d low detaisl 16bit and so on and every wall was see through :/

Status
Not open for further replies.