Suggestions

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
after playing CS a little bit to day, found out that its got some sort of program built into it(if u play CS then u might already know about it)....it lets all member on the same side voice chat with each other(at a push of a button)
This isinstead of useing RW ............
Is it pos to add this sort of thing to LeagueAS?
(i know people have talked about adding RW to LeagueAS before, just did not know what the out-come was)

there was a moment when ppl discussed that it would automaticly run rw to connect to a certain server ye but the outcome was no i think :)

there must b someway to do it, due to it already being in a game:)
would be cool if someone could get this to work...would make playing easyer, and would let u help the new guys:D

Applications and other crap are usually kept to me mininum on servers, so that bandwidth and system resources can be soley used on the servers primary service.

On a good server RW would not make much difference, but most of the servers do have their bad days when they can just about handle 8 players, let alone RW as well.

How about a menu to set up binds like
Toggleextendedhud and mutate enablephears1337cheats

A full built in comms system would require external DLL's so is out of the question. Some level of integration with RW would be possible but it would be patchy and is really beyond the scope of League Assault, something that could be developed as a standalone mod/mutator.

The ThrowArmour command has been working since version 118 I think, even Uzi has it bound so he can throw my shieldbelts back to me in matches after he picks them up by accident :lol:

Additional menus to setup binds would be possible but it would require a new client package and a whole load of ppl would get a mismatch :\ The client package should never need to be updated, I kept its code base to a minimum and tested it pretty thourighily. Only way your going to see new menu features is if a bug is found in the client package that forces me to update it.

btw theres no mutate, its just "EnablePhearsL337Cheats" :D

Why not just change it to Throw, that way nobody will get mixed up at all. Also there is another spellin' its Arma

okay make it arma too and for all us finnish players make it panssari ffs:D

is it posable to limit the use of skins in the league to standard skins so that people cannot use the shitty bonus pack ones ?

Are there instances when TeamTalk can actually be seen by the enemy? Maybe between games?

are they off the league servers ??and our NRG server ??
if there not i would like them removed from the NRG server please :)

So what about a little menu thing in next version or even seperate ?

Code:
class LeagueasKeyBindings extends UTExtraKeyBindings;

defaultproperties
{
     SectionName="LeagueAssault"
     LabelList(0)="Change teams"
     LabelList(1)="Toggle mute"
     LabelList(2)="Throw armor"
     LabelList(3)="Toggle HUD"
     LabelList(4)="Show match score"
     LabelList(5)="Toggle Practice Mode"
     LabelList(6)="Stop CountDown"