Storytime - The Return

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

.....and about the same time he thought about all of his life; was it completely meaningless, or just spamm? He came to the conclusion that....

.....but which couldent come because they had an important match vs EF:D. So therefore so found a joint he had buyed earlier im the same day. But the joint was kinda.....

cos 3 days ago my dog ate my stash, so I followed him around since then collecting it back up again. It was mostly Mowi-Wowi, but now it's got some Labrador in it...

well obviously no-one is willing to acknowledge they've ever seen the Wizard of Oz so:

... three times he tapped his heels together and simultaneously said "There's no place like home" and to his horror he awoke wrapped up like a scarecrow in a hessien sack, carrying an oil can, next to a lion that was eating a young lady named Dorothy and a rather dodgy-looking white-haired old git with a selection of trinkets...

(Actually I ain't bothered about the story I just wanna post my new avatar a bit more)

...laced which a highly suspisious form of acid (previously used for testing on veitnam soilders) when to his extreme suprise and delight he spotted...

...the image of which swam in his head as the drugs took hold. Very carefully he reached out to the bottle/small terrier/cigar smoking rabbit (with classic trilby hat)...