Stfu

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sobo

Not always sober
Jun 19, 2001
Saxony, GER
Dieses Lied ist gegen den Staat
Dieses Lied ist gegen die Bullen
Dieses Lied ist gegen Faschisten, Frauenfeinde und alle anderen Arschlöcher
Kein Gerede

Kein Gerede nur die Tat stoppt den skrupellosen Staat
Strommast sägen Bomben legen ab und zu ein Attentat
Sprengt die Knäste sprengt Paläste
Sprengt die Schweine in die Luft
Sprengt die Banken sprengt die Schranken
Jagd die Bonzen in die Flucht

Nehmt euch was sie euch genommen nehmt das was euch gehört
Macht kaputt was euch kaputt macht macht kaputt was euch zerstört
Noch ein Aufruf zur Revolte noch ein Aufruf zur Gewalt
Viel zu lang gabs unterdrückung steinigt diesen Staat
Eine Revolution für den Frieden und die Freiheit
Eine Revolution für die Anarchie
Einen Kampf der Unterdrückung einen Kampf dem System
Einen Kampf für die Anarchie

Nehmt euch was sie euch genommen nehmt das was euch gehört
Macht kaputt was euch kaputt macht macht kaputt was euch zerstört
Noch ein Aufruf zur Revolte noch ein Aufruf zur Gewalt
Viel zu lang gabs unterdrückung steinigt diesen Staat

Kein Gerede nur die Tat stoppt den skrupellosen Staat
Strommast sägen Bomben legen ab und zu ein Attentat
Sprengt die Knäste sprengt Paläste
Sprengt die Schweine in die Luft
Sprengt die Banken sprengt die Schranken
Jagd die Bonzen weg

Eine Revolutioooon (für den Frieden und die Freiheit)
Eine Revolutioooon (für die Anarchie)
Eine Revolutioooon (Einen Kampf der Unterdrückung einen Kampf dem System)
Aaaanaaaarchie

This song is not against the state this song is against the bulls this song is against fascists, woman enemies and all other ass holes gossip no gossip only the act stops the scruplesless State of current mast saws bombs puts from time to time an assassination attempt blows up the Knaeste blows up palaces blows up the pigs into air blows up the banks blows up the barriers hunt the Bonzen into the escape takes to you which it you taken takes which you belongs power broken which you makes broken makes broken which you destroyed still another call the revolt still another call the force much too long gabs suppression steinigt this State of a revolution for the peace and the liberty a revolution for Anarchy a fight of the suppression a fight the system a fight for the anarchy take to you which it you taken take which you belongs power broken which you makes broken makes broken which you destroyed still another call the revolt still another call the force much too long gabs suppression steinigt this State of a revolution for the peace and the liberty a revolution for the anarchy a fight of the suppression a fight the system a fight for the anarchy no gossip only the act stops the scruplesless State of current mast saw bombs put from time to time an assassination attempt blows up the Knaeste blows up palaces blows up the pigs into air blows up the banks blows up the barriers hunt the Bonzen away one Revolution for the peace and the liberty a revolution for the anarchy a fight of the suppression a fight the system a fight for the anarchy a Revolutioooon (for the peace and the liberty) a Revolutioooon (for the anarchy) a Revolutioooon (a fight of the suppression a fight the system) a fight for the anarchy Aaaanaaaarchie

Is this translation correct?

Colorfull cba making a sig like that with lots of colors :o

Send me the songs cant find them on direct conenct :p:

i just know them two well and i hate trance, and that's enough reason for me not to buy a album and get annoyed of the other tracks, which are not on the radio, too.

yes you travel the way from hamburg to saxony to hold a speaker next to my ear playing trance all the time?

dont be afraid, i wouldnt even travel to saxony if there was money for free :P

means theres no way on earth to get me there :D