SteelSeries Xai Laser

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ba]V[sE

Mar 13, 2002
Sweden
I´m looking on a new gaming mouse and found that new SteelSeries Xai Laser, anyone tried it? :satan:

I use Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 atm and it should be very like Xai and I like my mouse but its getting old...

I bought it, but have switched back to my Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 again.
It didnt feel right at all in my hand.. played like a nuub (not much diff then :lol: )

The middle button (scroll) was really hard to press and I use that for second fire in UT and doing shock combos
sucked with this. Also the left right & button was harder to press than my old mouse.

The settings on this mouse is sick good!

The response and exact aim was really good and I felt a difference from my old mouse.
But due to the fact the design was to small for my hand it felt weird and it screwed my aim.
I played around 8 hours with it and it didnt get any comfortable at all. :satan:

Attachments

• bild1.jpg
    bild1.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 163
  • bild2.jpg
    bild2.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 164
  • bild3.jpg
    bild3.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
nope but i think you could like the razer deathadder. the buttons are easy to press and its not that far away from you current one.

Yup, Razor Deathadder is really nice, have a Razor Diamondback at work, but dont like the buttons being shaped after the fingers, Deathadder feels alot better in your hand :)