StdAS: {SK} 3 - 8 ]>BO<[ - 15/11/2004

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

thePROPHET!

Unreal Dreamer of the Year 1985
Jun 8, 2001
the.boteam.com
Shot0000.jpg

Shot0001.jpg

http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=5963

Last edited:
weird :confused: ... you lose against CoH... but pwn SK ^^
prolly you had bad day against CoH.
GG :thumb:

:wave: @ all BO :D

Reactions: thePROPHET!
befor i forget it...
i love your matchcomments *muahahahahahaha*

comment said:
"I'll tell you we're your clan - You win some, you lose some - It's all the same to us - The pleasure is to play - It makes no difference what you say - We don't share your greed - The only way we need is - The power of force - The Power of force..."

especially the one against CoH :naughty:

comment said:
"We're all living in Amerika - Amerika ist wunderbar - We're all living in Amerika - Amerika - Amerika..." - Yeah, whatever, dont bother us with ur high pings, bunnyhopping and lagsliding. Go back and support that wanker Bush (again), u brainless faggots.

The guy writing the matchcomments is he german? :rofl:

Felerian said:
weird :confused: ... you lose against CoH... but pwn SK ^^
prolly you had bad day against CoH.
GG :thumb:

:wave: @ all BO :D

All clans have good and bad days. I guess this wasn't SK's good day but they didn't moan or whine once and respect to them for that. The little noobs.

some stats (yes i'm bored so fo :P )

might be some small errors but still...

QQ = 110 frags 15 objectives
Poof = 90 frags 11 objectives
Paa = 213 frags 11 objectives
Neo = 138 frags 4 objectives
Hec = 90 frags 7 objectives
Flex = 148 frags 14 objectives

conclusion = Paa hot on the sniper as ususal :D, Poof and Hec are teh sucks...or maybe it's because i always put them at the lamest positions all the time? Nah, still think it's because they suck ;)