# StdAS - 12.04.2009 :: »b33r« 4 - 8 =[FDC]=

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RSS

I spam, therefore I am. <a href='/showthread.php?t
Aug 6, 2007
»b33r« matchcomment:
»b33r« said:
Was a GG FDC, thank you! For us it was not too laggy, and we worked well as a team. Nevermind that we loosed vs the stronger team... sometimes it was close or lucky... welcome HTML to b33r you've done a great job! Ah yeah and this time Kris stayed in clan xD... So lets see you guys in some month, then we're better prepared and turn the score xD... thank all b33r players for a nice evening :), dErZ

=[FDC]= matchcomment:
=[FDC]= said:
Gg beer, it was a very fun and enjoyable match. We had some trouble getting all 6 our players in at the start but as soon as we did we went vroom vroom vrooooom!
We had loads of fun on teamspeak, and you guys were really fun ingame as well :D Some good laughs! A shame tremas only knows three words in English, being "lag", "shit" and "noob". Then again, two of those sum his UT skills up quite nicely so I guess he just wanted us to know that :P Gg and until next time! /Toast

Full match report...