std match v IDC

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bossk

spammer extrordinare
May 30, 2002
Shangri-la
i start this thread because Apoc told me to do so....:talk:
Was our first 8-0 win and we played well as a team (at last when slim was on server and apoc wasnt on phone)
Im sorry for IDC's bad ping but was a nice game and no flaming ( maybe i just didnt understand that portuguese cursing ;))

nicely worded bossk m8
im sorry about idc pings too
but no worse than ours against SWAP
and like i said in match a little revenge after last time
they and we know exactly what im talking about
even if they still deny it:rolleyes:
i couldnt play properly though got disc at least once every map

Originally posted by Bossk
i start this thread because Apoc told me to do so....:talk:
Was our first 8-0 win and we played well as a team (at last when slim was on server and apoc wasnt on phone)
Im sorry for IDC's bad ping but was a nice game and no flaming ( maybe i just didnt understand that portuguese cursing ;))

yeah .. well, i'm portuguese so i can confirm there was a bit of cursing :rolleyes:, and i got defied for the 10th time this week for a 1vs1 DM game (close to beat a record) :lol: ... why don't ppl just learn how to loose ffs :nono:

yeah well played m8s, sooo glad we stay in div 3. :D
shame about IDC pings but i had over 500 ping all through SWAP match so........:whatever:

new clan record for bridge m8s PLD:thumb:

Attachments

• shot0153.jpg
    shot0153.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 52
and 1 for riverbed
but IDC only had 5 so shouldnt really count

Attachments

• shot0154.jpg
    shot0154.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 39