Spoiler Tags

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Not using chrome, but they work for me in both IE as FF

what version of IE?

EDIT: found the problem......if you use the default vbulletin theme - brand new style, the spoiler tags wont work. im sure its a 2min css fix for some1!

Last edited:
That makes more sense. Use the default utassault theme. I've turned the other one off.

:( me 2, cant you just leave it on?? i could always switch if i needed to view the spoiler tags!

The new style was enabled when we updated. You should have always been using the utassault.net style and not the standard vBulletin style.

The new style was enabled when we updated. You should have always been using the utassault.net style and not the standard vBulletin style.

I've used the "brand new style" for about 2 years if not more.

ive been using it for +1 year. I cant see the harm of it being left as a selectable theme, i just find it easier on my eye.

I didn't realise it was enabled.

Feel free to use your own stylesheet, but the utassault style is how we're supposed to look.

Bump.
New styles all around and spoiler tags work on every one (I think) :thumb: