Speed Run Revived

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

All have been updated, it's up to everyone else to delete old screenshots :P

Guys look at the record list, if your attachments showing your record isn't listed it means it's been beaten! So bloody remove it already :D

i'd love to contribute actively :(
i'll just give you guys some motivation: [edit] run forrest! :D [/edit]

HF!! =)

Last edited:
We've already had the link to kon's AVI's removed once - it discourages people from finding their own routes, can you remove it plz hardcore or an admin

i think every1 should record demos and make an avi

We can't; at least I can't. Offline LAS crashes my demo rec, and online I can't restart the maps. FRAPS works for me but only for the 1st minute or so, then it drops my FPS to about 1ps. Plus I just don't give enough of a fuck. I believe every time on the front page is legit - as someone else said, you'd have to be lame as hell to cheat at this.

trying to beat rook.. got 3 times a row 29s :(

tried it again and again.. aint possible to do it faster! Only with pads

Last edited:
snee that's the old version of navarone, the new one has a whole new ending to it (changes after the first 2 charges), besides i got 1:40 in the old navarone so wouldnt be a record anyway if the map was listed

oh really... ill try the other version!

and @ html .. that was my first run!

edit.. 1.57 hmmz did i missed a shortcut or something?

Last edited:
gladiator.jpg

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HTML GOT OWNED ON GLADIATOR LOLOLOLOLOL

OK, any quicker than Banshee's record on Gladiator and a demo is requested. Although I don't know the map too well I don't see how a 20 second short cut can be done, but could be wrong.

Siege 3 and RocketCommand have been added to the list, you can now post records for these maps!!