Speed Run Revived

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

gg UT.

What's the point of having a 4 digit screenshot counter, if they only go up to 255 anyway?

There's me taking screenies, and when i'm ready to convert + post, only THEN I realise that none were taken. :shout:

done 56 before (online).

Shot0022-2.jpg

Last edited:
Navarone - 2.14
Gladiator - improvement - 2.35

Attachments

• Shot0007gladiator235.JPG
    Shot0007gladiator235.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Shot0006navarone214.JPG
    Shot0006navarone214.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Added download + lazy startup links.

Shame UT doesn't accept url encodes, so unfortunately for now any map name with a ] or [ in can't be lazy-fied.

Any other map suggestions, let me know. Maps such as Guardia and Oceanfloor are pretty limited so have been omitted
I understand Guardia is pretty straightforward. But whats the difference between frigate, overlord and oceanfloor? Oceanfloor can be pretty competetive I think. Anyway, have fun running :)

Maybe Pete, I will consider it for Monday when 2 new maps are added.

I am thinking of deleting 1 of the Asthenosphere's. Not only are the almost identical and I can see the records all being the same at the limit... but you can't even tell the difference in screen shots between them all.

:et me know what you all think of this.

Hai wish ;((

Reckon I can possibly trim this down to 55s if I could actually dodge at like twenz speed ;((( This run is faster than wishs cuz of the hammerjumps in spite of my disabled running :E

no frogjumping obvs

Attachments

• Shot0017.JPG
    Shot0017.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 137
zzzzztemple.jpg

zyxmowl.jpg

and i tied but didnt beat vitzy on scarab and useless on frigate :mad:

Last edited:
Torp do some thread updating so these goons can delete their screenies will ya? This thread is a pain to load :(

I think delete all Asthenos cept mine - that's just my opinion though :P