Speed Run Revived

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

So you can match me but not beat me? :p: And what has Volt to do with that post?

Vitz I mean :P Don't worry I'll beat it tonight - god knows I spent long enough last night trying. It's the hammering at the last bit I need to correct but I shall have you yet.

And :nod: at uZi. Volt sucks.

:lol: you go for it, i reckon i can trim a couple more secs off for a perfect run anyways :P HF :D

Oh, and just going some of the not completed ones, Golg: 1.39 Feel free to beat it, just trying to get some fun "competition" going :D

Oh, can u tell i have the day off? :lol:

Last edited:
oh, and can anyone tell me how to not be logged in as admin at the start of each map? its hard work remembering to logout before each run, lol

Vitz, which Astheno version is that? The original is already taken by Useless but if its 1 of the others...

Anyway nice job on the others! Been added :D

Vitz, which Astheno version is that? The original is already taken by Useless but if its 1 of the others...

Anyway nice job on the others! Been added :D

edit as it is actually Asthen AL - didnt see that the original was there even (and dont think i even have it :lol:)

Last edited:
last one for now :)
RiverbedAL: 0.29. As u can see, forgot to logout of that damn admin :|

Last edited:
bridge 44
route: took armour, dodge out cave, 2 backhammers over gate, hold back take 20+ at snipertower, take boots, bootjump to sniper tower, bootjump to bridge, expl 1> jump out with boots, take 2, 3, 4 and backhammer to detonator

Attachments

• bridge44.jpg
    bridge44.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 156
No cheats, LAS 140, default settings.
I know the screenshot shows I'm logged in as admin, but please ignore it.

superduperunbeatablerecdu7.jpg

Path taken:
Right-click on Weezy's screenshot -> save as.
Open up Photoshop.
Smoothly edit time and nick.
Added right wall objective for extra 1337ability.

I would provide the demo but the dog ate it.

Thank you.