Speed Run Revived

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

edit: ah fs just saw mazon is 23 secs, which I just got, thought useless had 28 :<

Attachments

• mazon.JPG
    mazon.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 233
Torp, all you have to do is pick League Assault 140 in the gametype rather than just Assault. If it's not there, then install as per Timo's post earlier.

also just saw meteor quote in wish's sig :rofl::rofl::rofl:

desolate, got a feeling this can be done quicker tho

Attachments

• desolate.JPG
    desolate.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 231
That's not the gamespeed I was thinking of Useless; there is another factor which affects the rate on the clock while not affecting the overall speed of the player.

i.e. a 6 minute game in UT is not 6 minutes in Real World time.

We spotted the timing flaw when making a record zone in UT Stats which by default will go by real world time rather than in-game time.

As I said - you need to install LeagueAS not only to ensure all the game fixes are running, but also to stop any problems like this.

Akin to the challenge threads, right?

Didn't realise you meant other sort of timing. And I dunno what that comment about the challenge threads means.

cant u just take shot with console on ? so u know theres nothing summoned/god mode on
got hispeed 27sec and lavafort 27sec (both pretty easy to get i think, not to do faster tho)

i know quality blows but i play on laptop with all settings low

Attachments

• lavaa27.jpg
    lavaa27.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 223
  • hispeed27.jpg
    hispeed27.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 322
I can't get leagueAS to work :(
the UMOD isn't recognized by any app and trying to run it with ut.exe makes it crash (some no-disk-space error... which is incorrect)