Speed Run Revived

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Desertstorm 1:06

Note: I seem to always enter the server with "admin" but if you look at the console, I logged out before I clicked.

Attachments

• desert1.JPG
    desert1.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 38
  • desert2.JPG
    desert2.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 37
Datel: erm @ gladiator, why the hell is the ancient warrior already outside the arena???
he's supposed to stay inside his "cage'' untill he get's shot at or sees an opponent
:hax:
:shout:

Wow nice desertstorm :) but ffs demo them! :(

@html: the warrior responds to spectators (if on attack team)... so he runs towards the team (he's released once the cage opens, upon picking up the sword)

Some excellent runs DaTeL. Have no spare time cuz of exams these weeks, should try some soon before all my recs get taken :P

IMO, what would be great for this speed run stuff would be a BT like mutator where you get miliseconds. It would create way more competition as 1 second in UT is a fucking long time.

Timo can this be done?

IMO, what would be great for this speed run stuff would be a BT like mutator where you get miliseconds. It would create way more competition as 1 second in UT is a fucking long time.

Timo can this be done?
He did this didn't he? cba going through all the pages but he created some sorta milisecond counter I'm sure!

If that can be simplified and released for offline mode that would be great.

We would have to reset all the records or just do a seperate one mido. This would mek it more interesting as it wouldn't really have a limit.

the times can be 'converted' by using x.999 :o or run the timer on existing demos :D don't exactly feel like trying everything again... :(

anyway... Operation Desertstorm in 1:05 (with a different strategy) :D

Attachments

• Shot0004.jpg
    Shot0004.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 29
  • desert105.rar
    155 KB · Views: 24
Hmm well i think that riv3 one is maximized already

but i can do the last standard map :)

Attachments

• Shot0024.jpg
    Shot0024.jpg
    517.9 KB · Views: 19
  • hispeed23.rar
    384.9 KB · Views: 25
I know for a fact AutoRIP can be beaten, but it relies on the cannon blocker being down when you go through. Only happens once in a blue moon but that's how to beat it - keep trying :P Not that I cba.