Sorry

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-Starlight-

Boom...
Sep 22, 2001
Brum.
Im going to be very grown up over this argument.

I apoligise to Tnega by calling him a prick in the forums.
I also apoligise to the members of >]SaW[< by commanding the Irc Channel.

And hopefully u will forgive my actions and think to just quit this silly behavior by me and by u and just become friends again.

I for one am glad the past is behind us here.
I accept your apology Dark and will you please accept mine in return.I can get carried away like everyone else.
If you would like to accept my apology can you do it by way of giving me a duel?
It is a game after all.

Well Ice, if this is truly the case then I will be the first to grasp your olive branch:)

Just make sure there is no hidden thorns in it:D

On reflection, perhaps it is good to get all of this flaming dealt and dusted with, sooner than later. This is a new forum and a new clan, we have enough things to occupy our time without wasting it on trading insults.:)

no was suggestion the ppl who were flaming each other should do a "group hug" like what the telletubbies do

FFS, i know what `group hug' means, u donut. Thats why i answered like i did! :mad:

Jeez...its like trying to have a conversation with a collection of root vegetables in here sometimes :P

I once got 8% in a french exam :\

The teacher flamed me in front of the class to which i replied that i had no intension of ever becoming french so couldnt see the point of learning their language.

She flamed me some more :shout: