sonic & rest of mod...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Natsi

Herr Diplom-Ingenieur Günther von Hasselhoff
Jun 8, 2001
...and all other mod ppl who though i was calling you names and flaming, that homo lama gimp stuff was aimed @ AoR:D

btw this is complety normal, shame i cant show you any teamsay logs, but believe me, if i meant to call you any of the mentioned above i would do it, but as im not im just making it clear that itwas not aimed at any of mod players

mm... if I can add a litle thingi...

what does a name mean? not much!
bin has used his name in years b4 the tower thingi.. most didnt even know who binladen was... untill after that crash thingi... so why the fuck shuld he change his name 4 a match... :cow:

What comes to the name issue, I know some of you people are not going to like this BUT:

Haven't the Americans themselves killed milions of people in Vietnam for no cause and I say nobody would say anything if one called himself an American President from this era.

doesnt this sound silly?

ChinaGrove.MoD: i'll say again, i'd appreciate if bin ladin could change his name

<utabot2000000> 10:00 : Jugger(AoR): well, he wont he said

<utabot2000000> 10:00 : USAMA_BIN_LADEN: and i that you shut up

<utabot2000000> 10:00 : Jugger(AoR): no argument then

<utabot2000000> 10:00 : ChinaGrove.MoD: ok, if you would prefer to be immateur

<utabot2000000> 10:00 : -=187=-(AoR): i dont like your name china ... change it plzz

<utabot2000000> 10:00 : Ice Killer (AoR): fs calm down ppl

<utabot2000000> 10:00 : ChinaGrove.MoD: difference is the damn actually offends me :cow:

He just asked if he wanted to change his name. Well Bin didn't so whatever. Whats the use going on abt this?? We shouldn't react abt it this way. We all felt screwed and start reacting agitated on each other because we all know it was the server making us mad. Right?

Well just wanna say was a very close game you could have made 7-7 but it was saved at the last moment. That is 2 close games already AoR hope to see you next time :)

Last edited:
#1 LBJ didn't even want to be involved in Vietnam, nor did many many americans

#2 its a rule of the league and of many, many only gaming servers that you respect the beliefs of others, and DO change your name in a situation where a name offends someone. bin Ladin was involved in many acts of terrorism before September 11, including 2 bombings of U.S. embassies. I don't care if you where that name anywhere, except if someone asks you to change it, because it sincerely offends them. i personally try not to use names that could offend people, but if someone were offended by my name, i would change it. what i was asking was not for him to permanently change his name. i was asking for him to change it for under 2 hours.

and fun little fact for you guys, considering you like to place yourselves so far away from this -

4000 people.
1 day.

i live just north of NY.

and if someone DID have the name JFK or LBJ and that did for some reason offend someone that is of Vietnamese descent.. i would hope they would change it.

you got point there LR, but anyways, no hard feelings bout past things mates, i apologize on behalf of aor if any of you rally felt offended and hope that this issues is settled and will cause no more harm between our clans

but i guess the game in itself was good so no hard feelings about this one okay:)