something different......

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hey SX that was a "member only" picture! ;)

Uve heard of pay and view - similar kind of thing :)

Now can we please get back to a fantasy world of dragons?

p.s thanxs house m8 & Huey :lol:

Reactions: HUEY
hehe i didnt say others could watch it :P, and the fact i didnt really do anything for it is just funny since other ppl wanna c it badly :P
yes yes, dragons and myths........ yup nice statues must have cost a fortune if you have that many

SX said:
hehe i didnt say others could watch it :P, and the fact i didnt really do anything for it is just funny since other ppl wanna c it badly :P
yes yes, dragons and myths........ yup nice statues must have cost a fortune if you have that many

For the photo yeah real bad and i have no idea why! ive found curiosity and imagination gives a much better photo :)

for the dragons I have no idea how much ive spent probably over a couple of grand i would say but they are worth at least double that :) they do go up in value so at least im collecting something worthwhile.

Mistress said:
hey SX that was a "member only" picture! ;)

Uve heard of pay and view - similar kind of thing :)

Now can we please get back to a fantasy world of dragons?

p.s thanxs house m8 & Huey :lol:
I'm not member and I saw...