Some thoughts...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

uZi

Bannned
Jun 8, 2001
South Wales
Wasn't going to reply to this, partly because its bad to bring up a locked topic, and partly because I didn't want to waste people's time in reading it.. if anyone will bother anyway.. but here goes.. you might think this is sour grapes, but I think I deserve the chance to reply to a load of accusations mc's thrown my way.

McNeill said:
If you believe that Uzi's ban was because of commenting on why XR was originally banned - people are more gullable than I thought.

Uzi is banned for making personal insults at me, my family, my 'wife' and Inspire, Torp, Twnz and several others are witness to that.

Yes, you're right.. my ban is actually nothing to do with my comments, they were just a means to you banning me. Let's start with your personal hatred for me.. how you don't like people being friends with me.. how you intentionally ignored everything I said to you and made your little comments about me to others, how you basically wanted to wind me up to the point that I did/said something to you, that you could use to firstly remove me as admin from the pug, and secondly ban me from "YOUR" channel. I like how you name 3 people who are pretty much your loyal minions (and your brother), to rely on as evidence here..

Now yeah, I did lose my temper with you, after about 2 months of your hatred, which I don't think even you can give a reason for, and yes I did say one thing which I think was a little harsh: That is that I suspected your engagement to your fiance is arranged. It's a fair question.. given that I know your background and how you were suddenly engaged.. but you don't have to answer.. that is your choice, and I do apologise for bringing it up, not that I don't feel I wasn't provoked, but like I said, it is a little harsh.

McNeill said:
Uzi believes that because hes friends with Martz it brings him some immunity and he always wants to try to bring down pug as best he can. For someone who posts in the thread "people still play UT?" and does not care about PUG you sure do go to such lengths dont you by trying to PM and spam every admin in every waking moment. Don't think that your fooling anyone with your tactics.

My tactics? I don't care about the pug? - Funny cos I was the only active admin for a fair amount of time, I put effort into writing up the rules, helping MyM to setup the RA/BT server with extra gametypes for people to use, etc
And why are you bringing Martz into this? - Just taking a swing at anyone you can while you lock a thread he probably wont even read?

Not once have I gone to anyone other than those directly involved in the running of the pug throughout any of our little disagreement. I have avoided contact with you because you chose to completely ignore everything I said for the last 3+ months, and I don't think me talking to you via PM would get us anywhere.

McNeill said:
XR - People know your character, you write child consistently in your posts - people who write child this, child that are themselves children trying to look all adulty on a forum. Noone cares - sooner you get that the better. I for one don't care about your opinion and UTAPUG is there to provide non-assholes an alternative to publics.

I'm gonna defend XR here, cos I think he has/had improved his attitude in pugs in the short time he was allowed back in.. his record for leaving pugs was subsiding.. he wasn't causing as many arguements, etc.. however you did just ban him cos you had a disagreement with him on a public server, you also banned Hoi for either questioning the ban, or agreeing with XR on that server. On top of that, I was just in IRC at the time, and said something along the lines of "lol" at you banning XR.. and you banned me for a day too. Wow Aryan, real mature - you're an example of fine character to us all.

I think that if you didn't just ban XR for any little thing you see fit cos you dislike him, and he's seen as a community figure that can be picked on safely, without anyone really questioning you, then maybe he would behave himself. I mean now you can say that XR has been causing trouble, getting past his banned by renewing his ip, spamming, etc.. but he's only doing that as a reaction to how he was unfairly treated.. maybe that's worth thinking about?

McNeill said:
I see 50 people on pug channel, I see these days 6-7 pugs on average, I only see two people on the long term ban list and since you and uzi have been banned there has been 3 general bans for people leaving mid pug without finding replacements to which they apologised and said sorry. If you think that this will kill the pug after 2 years of it being around you need your head examined.

Some of the suggestions on a non joking side are quite useful useless. But due to not having the source of code is quite difficult to modify unless a new pug is built for the league.

So here is a suggestion: If people believe that UTAPUG being around 2 years has not provided any fun for them or better experience to publics - nor has it contributed to keeping the league alive then when the server runs out in about a month, instead of renewing it - we shut the entire system down. Then we wait for a new server, channel and for one of the admins to make a working pugbot (if they can be bothered) at which point what happens? Leauge admins are in control, do you think that people who leave mid game or piss about are going to get alternative treatment? Do you think that the pug will have more people playing that it does right now? Do you think with the addition of Uzi and XR that we are going to get a 100% increase to pug activity? UTA-STATS statistics shows the success of UTAPUG, I tried to bring UTAPUG to the league once in past and it was not succesful, this was my second attempt for the community and thankfully it worked out.

I might not get on with everyone in this league - people can hate me or love me thats fine - I will however never accept any personal abuse to me on a family level, ever. Phear banned GRZ once over an issue family related and he was every bit entitled. So don't automatically assume that admins are robots - they are not. Constructive suggestions about how the channel is run is always welcome, before the popularity of the pugbot I asked the League admins to get involved - not because I had too, other than LAS and the IRC channel itself nothing is league owned. I wanted their support in ensuring a succesful pug and want that for the future.

I want to know if anyone, human, would accept anyone being personal to families they love, to time and money invested and thanks to the last 6 months contributers to keep the server running for the community for people to act in this way? If UZI apologises for his comments towards my family I will unban him. DJ himself was banned for 2 weeks himself for saying something uncalled for, he apologised to me, he said he was drunk and didn't know what he was saying, it takes a bigger man to admit his mistakes and say sorry than someone who just ignores their mistakes.

That's the summary - people are free to choose if they want UTAPUG or not. My PM on IRC is available.

Blah blah blah..

Let's get down to it. You think you OWN the pug channel.. you think its your house with your rules, and if anyone even slightly disagrees with you, you can just kick them out. Well I'm sorry, but that channel now IS the community, people don't enter the league channel, #utassault.. they all idle in the pug channel.. that is where the chatter takes place, where games can be played on the pug server, and where people tend to come first looking for admins when a league match isn't going as planned. So you have a responsibility to everyone in UTA to act with a bit of class, to be able to look the other way and take some criticism occasionally.

Funny that you brought up GRZ' ban.. he wasn't banned for anything he said about phear or his family, he was banned for making racist/facist comments on the forums afaik. I think you are referring to Gazzy(from ION) who was harassing Phil's girlfriend via ICQ, and after the 100th time of overstepping the mark, yes Phil banned him. But I really don't think you can compare our little disagreement with that.

So the summary:

You need to realise it is not your "house" as I saw you refer it to at some point, that it is a public channel which belongs to the community, and that people who are impartial and able to keep themselves under control should be in charge of it, like XR suggested, Mym, or one of the other league admins who be far more suitable than you for the role. However, I do respect that you set the channel up, and initially footed the bill for the server, so yes you should still maintain a say in how the channel and server are run, but you should not be this almighty dictator that you are proving yourself to be. I could continue further with examples on how you've treated others unfairly in the past, but I don't think that is needed. If you are able to show that you are impartial, and able to seperate your person differences from fairly adminning a community, then fine.. you should stay as the owner of the channel, but knowing you I don't think you're capable of it, at least not in the long term.

Unban me or, not.. but I feel I have a right to reply to your accusations and share my thoughts. I don't feel there is any point in giving you the apology as you ask for it here.. it seems like some aristocrat demanding from a peasant "kiss my pinky ring", and what's to stop you from banning me in a week or a month for something else insignificant which you can then exaggerate to give it justification.

To others, don't reply with petty flames/bickering at myself or Mc, it'll just justify him locking the first thread. Can lock this one too if you like.

edit: typo fixed :E

Last edited:
You missed a typo! I won't tell you where because like, there's so much text and I can't find the typo again :fingers:

McNeill said:
Inspire, Torp
And do you have any credible witnesses?

McNeill said:
UTAPUG is there to provide non-assholes an alternative to publics.
Then why are Wish, Inspire, Torp, Petez, html, killerdude, wildstar, sphere, lucy, m1cr0, teks, arc, sandman, iggiafrica, whitey andeveryone that's been caught botting allowed to pug? I stopped pugging quite a long time ago due to the amount of general assholery in Mc's channel that went unregulated and almost supported to its fullest. I appreciate everything Mc does and I like the guy just as much as anyone else, but if Mc is interested in running a decent pug he can't pick favorites. The current admin staff is shit, and although I pretty much dislike uZi and don't have anything good to say about him, I'll be one of the first to admit that he was the damn best pug admin when I played.

Directed mainly at Smant's comments.

Firstly, the admin staff has changed to league admins + dede as admin.

Secondly, I am a cunt and often act like an argumentative chunk of nobcheese, however don't talk as if you are the angel of a very nobcheesery league. You can be a dick as much as the next guy and the sarcastic bullshit you often said in pugs/irc proved that. uZi, at times was a good admin, but even you can't deny he banned people willy nilly. Sometimes they didn't stay, lasted only a few hours at times, but is that really the message you want to send out to someone? Someone disagree's with you and you receive a ban, no matter how long? Me, Insp, Sphere didn't ban a single person who didn't break the rules. I myself banned 2 people, both for pug leaving and both apologised for this and their bans consequently removed.

I don't see how you can justify saying the "current" admin staff was shit, as more pugs happened in that time than in the previous 6 months! You can refer to the stats to back this up.

Finally, this topic has been discussed 100's of times now and although my personality was not the best choice of admin, I only ever wanted to do the job for the right reasons and that was for the pug to run smoothly without fuck ups from a stupid kick over "!player 1" x 3 getting a spam kick etc. At the time there weren't many active admins and I asked MyM to try me out and he agreed. If MyM thinks I did a shit job then I think he would have removed me well before the 2 months I was there.

I didn't realise Mc had posted in my original thread and that it was then locked until five minutes ago. Just to set things straight from my side: I wasn't stirring or anything, I have no problem with any PUG admins and I didn't realise there was all this stuff behind the scenes that might be brought up again if I posted about uZi or whatever. It was just meant to be lighthearted really, as most of my posts are.

But reading all of this stuff I still tend to think that a ban from UTA should be related purely to someone having broken the UTA rules and for no other reason, and that the PUGs should be run the same way. If this isn't the case then it's not for me to question until I get banned for doing something irrelevant, but banning or otherwise punishing people in PUG for doing something unrelated to PUG just isn't fair and will only reduce the respect people have for the PUG admins - I think we've all seen this. In all seriousness, this is why everyone likes and trusts MyM as an admin - because he knows where the line is and he only reacts if people genuinely cross it.

Can I just point out this is not about me being an admin or not, or that torp, or anyone else did a bad job. This is about Mc's personal issues being used to ban people he decides he dislikes.

Torp, I think you're exagerrating on my "willy nilly" bans.. yeah I'd go !k (or!kb) whoever, then remove it within 30 seconds.. which was as a joke.. which I do have to admit I probably went too far with sometimes. However, people just dont seem to understand that being kicked for a moment doesn't hurt anyone - they'd just use it as an excuse to go... OH IM NOT PUGGING NOW ALL YOUR FAULT - bullshit was it.. same as people crying about no one captaining for ages and then people not resigning after a reset is caused by a timeout or something. Overreacting to things goes both ways ;)

I did place quite a few hour or so bans on people who were causing trouble within the channel when a pug was starting.. which would then result in all their freinds going.. OMFG ADMIN ABUSE, despite me fully intending to remove the ban after the pug had begun. So.. yes.. I did some short-term bans, but with good reason.

Anyway, I'm digressing, this topic isn't about particular admins banning someone for a minute/hour or even day.. this is about permanently removing people from what is now the main community channel, over something completely personal and unrelated to the community.. so let's drop the bickering I mentioned in my first post :P

Yes, you're right.. my ban is actually nothing to do with my comments, they were just a means to you banning me. Let's start with your personal hatred for me.. how you don't like people being friends with me.. how you intentionally ignored everything I said to you and made your little comments about me to others, how you basically wanted to wind me up to the point that I did/said something to you, that you could use to firstly remove me as admin from the pug, and secondly ban me from "YOUR" channel. I like how you name 3 people who are pretty much your loyal minions (and your brother), to rely on as evidence here..

I banned XR for his attitude, based on that alone I could have done the same with you and be done with it. I had enough of your attitude towards me therefore I ignored you, you didn't like it and at every waking moment decided to backtalk me on either UTAPUG or come to BT server and provoke me. You say it's interesting that I have my 'minions' well obviously the ones that play BT with me are going to see that. Your post alone proves to a degree although you never mention here the things you said to me (so I will refrain from quoting smant here).

Now yeah, I did lose my temper with you, after about 2 months of your hatred, which I don't think even you can give a reason for, and yes I did say one thing which I think was a little harsh: That is that I suspected your engagement to your fiance is arranged. It's a fair question.. given that I know your background and how you were suddenly engaged.. but you don't have to answer.. that is your choice, and I do apologise for bringing it up, not that I don't feel I wasn't provoked, but like I said, it is a little harsh.

I applaud your toning down tactics, everyone knows what you are like and we all know EXACTLY what you were doing. I won't even comment futher on this because your insulting me even now. You do not know me or my background, therefore don't even try to say you have a clue. My 'minions' which are Inspire and Torp if they have a backbone between them will confirm that. But - even if they do not, the important thing is I know how you said it and why you said it.

Not provoked? You mean as mentioned above completely ignoring you and your crap towards me for one month provokes you? Interesting. Saying after your comments on BT server 'Oh he didn't even reply to that?' - Seriously I don't know how you can justify doing that shit to anyone really.

And why are you bringing Martz into this? - Just taking a swing at anyone you can while you lock a thread he probably wont even read?

Martz messaged me thats why. As did several other admins based on you 'having quit ut' spamming them.

Not once have I gone to anyone other than those directly involved in the running of the pug throughout any of our little disagreement. I have avoided contact with you because you chose to completely ignore everything I said for the last 3+ months, and I don't think me talking to you via PM would get us anywhere.

Refer above, luckily I do have logs. MyM was the only PUG running admin you messaged.

I'm gonna defend XR here, cos I think he has/had improved his attitude in pugs in the short time he was allowed back in.. his record for leaving pugs was subsiding.. he wasn't causing as many arguements, etc.. however you did just ban him cos you had a disagreement with him on a public server, you also banned Hoi for either questioning the ban, or agreeing with XR on that server. On top of that, I was just in IRC at the time, and said something along the lines of "lol" at you banning XR.. and you banned me for a day too. Wow Aryan, real mature - you're an example of fine character to us all.

I won't mention names here unless they wish me too, but I have more than enough people (while on publics) telling me how much they hate XR and his attitude. I sometimes go publics and I see his stupid binds, his d0ng! d1ng! after every kill. You can defend XR till your sick, people know his attitude.

I think that if you didn't just ban XR for any little thing you see fit cos you dislike him, and he's seen as a community figure that can be picked on safely, without anyone really questioning you, then maybe he would behave himself. I mean now you can say that XR has been causing trouble, getting past his banned by renewing his ip, spamming, etc.. but he's only doing that as a reaction to how he was unfairly treated.. maybe that's worth thinking about?

I checked the Ban forums, did you know I noticed 1 ban on XR in past for not turning up to a match. His attitude was on overtime for a long, long time without any sort of banning. Most people don't change, you are one of them, XR is another. I've known you in the league now for how many years? You enjoy stiring shit and then playing with words to mitigate the damage after.

Blah blah blah..

Let's get down to it. You think you OWN the pug channel.. you think its your house with your rules, and if anyone even slightly disagrees with you, you can just kick them out. Well I'm sorry, but that channel now IS the community, people don't enter the league channel, #utassault.. they all idle in the pug channel.. that is where the chatter takes place, where games can be played on the pug server, and where people tend to come first looking for admins when a league match isn't going as planned. So you have a responsibility to everyone in UTA to act with a bit of class, to be able to look the other way and take some criticism occasionally.

Funny that you brought up GRZ' ban.. he wasn't banned for anything he said about phear or his family, he was banned for making racist/facist comments on the forums afaik. I think you are referring to Gazzy(from ION) who was harassing Phil's girlfriend via ICQ, and after the 100th time of overstepping the mark, yes Phil banned him. But I really don't think you can compare our little disagreement with that.

DOH owns the channel, however it is 'my' channel in every other sense of the word. My rules? Obviously. Rules which you had a part of writing is there, Notice the part about flaming admins and in particular being personal to admins. Yeah your victim to that. You were left alone for 2 months before banned - kind of like the 'overstepping' as you wrote with Gazzy , the mark when you decided to say what you did on the BT server.

You are right, the intention as written before was to provide people with some fun pugs, there are allot of people idling there and it is the community, that however doesn't mean I will stand for people who want to abuse the liberty of thinking that they can act anyway they want. There are two people on the ban list - that community you mention is more than just Uzi.

I don't care who it was exactly and for what, the issue boils down to people overstepping the mark and people not putting up with it. People being Racist, personal to the degree where people are hurt are not in spirit of community. Did you know multiple people have made DEDE cry? To some its a joke, to others it hurts them. Based on what you say now I should therefore never ban anyone and turn a blind eye. Sorry never happening on my watch.

People always PM me asking about things to be implemented in PUG, Useless made a post to which things were done. If anyone has a problem with their ban they are welcome to ask me or any other admin. The personal vendetta thing doesn't work when you were an admin yourself. I treat everyone equally. Any problems with Wish/Twnz (my so called minions) are dealth with by other admins to keep things fair. Ask MyM yourself, but you being an admin should already know that. Hence constructive discussion is welcome always.

I will unban XR. I will give him a final chance to behave. Any PM's of a legit concern and hes back on the ban list again.

So the summary:

You need to realise it is not your "house" as I saw you refer it to at some point, that it is a public channel which belongs to the community, and that people who are impartial and able to keep themselves under control should be in charge of it, like XR suggested, Mym, or one of the other league admins who be far more suitable than you for the role. However, I do respect that you set the channel up, and initially footed the bill for the server, so yes you should still maintain a say in how the channel and server are run, but you should not be this almighty dictator that you are proving yourself to be. I could continue further with examples on how you've treated others unfairly in the past, but I don't think that is needed. If you are able to show that you are impartial, and able to seperate your person differences from fairly adminning a community, then fine.. you should stay as the owner of the channel, but knowing you I don't think you're capable of it, at least not in the long term.

Unban me or, not.. but I feel I have a right to reply to your accusations and share my thoughts. I don't feel there is any point in giving you the apology as you ask for it here.. it seems like some aristocrat demanding from a peasant "kiss my pinky ring", and what's to stop you from banning me in a week or a month for something else insignificant which you can then exaggerate to give it justification.

To others, don't reply with petty flames/bickering at myself or Mc, it'll just justify him locking the first thread. Can lock this one too if you like.

edit: typo fixed :E

Dictator in your eyes and XR is fitting when you are banned. You have the right to reply to accusations, but these are facts - just you re-word them and write in a way to make it out you did nothing wrong. Your an intelligent guy Uzi, but it won't work with me.

Locking the thread wasn't something I did, Brajan was about to lock the last thread anyway, you also ask others not to start flaming but you write the post in a way begging for people to respond. You can't have it both ways.

I am completely impartial, 2 years PUG running, people who are 'close' to me, MOD members, my brother dealt with by other admins. The only, single difference between myself and people like MyM is that MYM will ignore completely what people say about him. You flamed him about ballistic game to the end of the earth, he doesn't give a shit. If you did that to me, I wouldn't forget it.

I will only ever BAN someone from the channel for a really good reason and all bans are written within the admin forums.

Unless you want to count kicking RIV (which both MYM and I do) for a joke is to be counted as dictatorship, in which case I am guilty as charged.

However this goes to anyone - anyone who feels the need to cross the line to being Over the top personal, bringing in family, racism, over a malicious nature to upset a person will be dealt with by me. There is a difference between jokes 'Your mum' which personally I hate and is childish - but noone ever banned over it and people doing what Uzi did, or GRZ did in past.

I don't care if you ever apologise to me, your lousy attempt of saying sorry while trying to pretend the nature in which you wrote what you did to me downplayed to a 'oh mc misunderstood' sums up your character and lengths you will go. A genuine apology would be different - although I would never want you in the channel again for sake of you doing it and perhaps adding another person to the pug I would just again 'ignore' you and put up with it.

I don't blame you though, most people wouldn't want to admit what they said on a public forums in the eyes of everyone, so it's to be expected.

Flame on.

And do you have any credible witnesses?

Then why are Wish, Inspire, Torp, Petez, html, killerdude, wildstar, sphere, lucy, m1cr0, teks, arc, sandman, iggiafrica, whitey andeveryone that's been caught botting allowed to pug? I stopped pugging quite a long time ago due to the amount of general assholery in Mc's channel that went unregulated and almost supported to its fullest. I appreciate everything Mc does and I like the guy just as much as anyone else, but if Mc is interested in running a decent pug he can't pick favorites. The current admin staff is shit, and although I pretty much dislike uZi and don't have anything good to say about him, I'll be one of the first to admit that he was the damn best pug admin when I played.

Better add yourself to that list Smartie since your 'trying-to-be-clever-on-a-forum' bullshit places you worse than anyone you listed. You obviously know very little, since there is a brand new admin team and flames involving the above players you listed are non existent apart from little tiffs between torp and xb.

XR received his ban and thinks the whole adminstration are childish and what not.

XR has been coming in regularly with dynamic IP, a few of his comments made for the 5 seconds he stayed in channel were...

"Still retards here I see"
"lolololololololllolol"
"hi"
"What a joke admin u r mc"

And this to me justifies his ban. It is just funnnnnnnnnnnnnny that he calls others childish. This behaviour is the epitome of the very thing.

Xr needs to grow up.

Urgh, pain in the arse to reply to all that.. I've tried PMing you but you either have me on ignore (which I somehow doubt.. but do correct me if I'm wrong), or are doing your usual thing of trying to wind me up by deliberately ignoring me.. which I guess you know is a tried an tested method - congrats :clap:

How has me "quitting ut" got anything to do with this.. if I wanna be part of the community (playing games or not), I have just as much right as anyone else.. especially considering I've been here since the start.

When I say provoked, I mean you just suddenly decided you hated me.. you say you got tired of my "shit".. but I didn't say anything against you for ages.. we were in a clan together ffs - the only incident I can think of is me saying "hi mc" when you got the lowest score on a map.. then you quitting the game, TS and refusing to come back for a few maps - I'm not making this up.. that is the only thing I can think of to have triggered you hating me - if you can tell me what I did, then maybe i'll think differently.. but honestly I don't remember anything.

The way I see it we both have 2 very different versions of this:

You see it as I was being a cunt to you for ages, then you just flat out decided to ignore me: which you thought would solve a problem with someone who was an admin in the channel you run and was also in a clan with you.

I see it as you suddenly had a change of heart and decided you hated me for some reason completely unknown to me, you then deliberately ignored me for months until it finally got to me, and I flamed you. I suspect you took quite a lot of pleasure in it getting to me, and probably loved it as I got more annoyed and flamed you more.

But I still maintain, this doesn't give you the right to remove me from a community which is much much bigger than your ego in running "the" community channel. I think it would be quite easy for doh or martz to just remove you as owner and hand it over to someone else.. someone who I think should be impartial, like MyM. You can claim you're this angel who never does a thing wrong, but I think every knows that isn't true.. you yourself said it is good when someone can admit their mistakes.. but can you?

Theres lots more you brought up there, but I dont think it's got much relevance tbh.

XR received his ban and thinks the whole adminstration are childish and what not.

XR has been coming in regularly with dynamic IP, a few of his comments made for the 5 seconds he stayed in channel were...

"Still retards here I see"
"lolololololololllolol"
"hi"
"What a joke admin u r mc"

And this to me justifies his ban. It is just funnnnnnnnnnnnnny that he calls others childish. This behaviour is the epitome of the very thing.

Xr needs to grow up.

Exactly my thoughts.

I don't think I can back anyone up as I was abroad for four months therefore I don't know what happened so It doesn't really concern me.

I can say though that If I was an admin, XR would never be unbanned, at least not until he grows up. As for racist remarks, insults towards family members, that's also something I wouldn't tolerate, anyone with half a brain would agree.

You were on my ignore list, i've removed it now.

I simply ignored you as it's the easiest way of putting up with you without banning you, if it pissed you off or not is irrelevent. Was my means of 'escape' which I am entitled to do, how was I meant to know it would lead to even more flames from you in the form of the BT server and UTAPUG channel (people pming me, which kind of removes the point of ignore in first place :clap:)?

i agree with uZi on all his points and i think if uZi wants to be unbanned he should be McNeill is a crap admin but its his pug channel so he can do what he wants at the end of the day.

as for my ban , i really don't care u guys can do what you want im fed up of the bickering , it's an online game have fun for god sake.

ciao /xr

This thread is a perfect example what PUG is about.
it's just a marketplace for big egos, immature power hungry widgets, nonsense argues and guys who taking PUGs far too serious.

Instead of threating eachother in respect and in a mature way, you guys get low and start childish kindergarten nonsense.
It wont change, people wont change, but maybe some realise how stupid it is to waste energy in such a way.

Well if you know that some persons are immature gimps (no matter whose friends they are) why did they get a position as admin? You asked for troubles there.

Have you actually ever joined utapug Bart? In 3 years of it being up and running I can't remember you pugging once, you pick up on what trouble makers say on the forums and assume that is what happens 24/7.

Pug has been great this year, especially for the last 2 months, the stats show the popularity.

Again, Torp & Inspire were admins for a little longer than a month iirc, so I take it your

Bart said:
Well if you know that some persons are immature gimps (no matter whose friends they are) why did they get a position as admin? You asked for troubles there.

comment is directed at bas, meteor, dede, mym, carnage, timo, brajan and doh.

Inspire and Torp also caused no problems whilst admins, people just tried and tried to remove their admin even though they did nothing wrong at all, so no they didn't act like immature gimps, as anyone who is active in utapug would know

k, since mc has decided to take me off ignore and we're finally discussing our problems like adults rather than like little girls on a playground (along with torpetta, sandyloo and wishella - im kidding :P), you can stop discussing and/or lock this ;)

Bloody hell m8, way to get unbanned :rolleyes:

He is still unbanned, but posts like that just confirm why he is banned.

Bart admins were based on activity, sphere, inspire, torp, uzi were all pretty active. None of them were based on friendship.

If they were I would make my brother admin (he was at start while I was trying to get popularity of pug up however).

People won't change, normal talk on #utapug - is about complaining about the previous pug and being egotistic in general. Based on what people want if I am to moderate normal talk like that as Smantie suggests, do you think there would be a pug channel left?

It's an inperfect situation, people in this community in general are not kind to one another, people need to just live with that.

You can hate how I run the channel, that's okay. Those who do have some appreciation, even if they don't admit it can think about how UTA would be without the last 2 years of pug based on the division and league matches and tell me that they are not grateful.

My request is simple: Keep personal insults to yourself, no need for it. I am the 'bad' guy of admins, MYM won't ban people, he isnt so active like me and usually operates behind the scenes. Fine I accept that role - but those that do know me well enough see that its for good of pug in general.

I didn't ask for the channel to become a community channel, however if people force this community channel issue then rules will be made up by other admins regarding conduct and then you can bet there won't be the normal ego bashing, prematch arguments and pysh-ups that go hand in hand with pug and people will be banned far more regularly.

League is League

Pug is Pug

Flames are UT

Racism is :nono: etc etc etc

Rules are Rules

Get Over It

Loser/Nerds haha

Pug On!

Status
Not open for further replies.