soccer / football thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hope Chelsea don't win it, imo Newcastle deserved a shot at europe just for lols

As far as I understand the rules they could still be.
If Chelsea ends up winning the CL but 6th in the league or lower, the first 3 + the CL winner will be in CL, but the 4th will be EL then instead of CL qualification. 5th will be EL as well then. Basicly granting england another EL spot...

By the rules they actualy should have 1-2 more EL spots but I guess those are awarded by the national cup?

As far as I understand the rules they could still be.
If Chelsea ends up winning the CL but 6th in the league or lower, the first 3 + the CL winner will be in CL, but the 4th will be EL then instead of CL qualification. 5th will be EL as well then. Basicly granting england another EL spot...

By the rules they actualy should have 1-2 more EL spots but I guess those are awarded by the national cup?

I want the toons in the CL though and i definitely dont want chelski to win the final.. damn torres :d Winners of CC and FA cup gets an EL spot each in england yes.

Breaking news

KING KENNY BANKRUPTS LIVERPOOL & LEAVES

Kenny%2BDalglish.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

awesome project happening at anfield :thumb: