soccer / football thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i watched the game LIVE at Malmö stadium.

was a very nice game and yes i was chearing for Germany!

DE FTW,

they outplayed englad hard imo.

was sitting like 5 meters from Theo Walcott. He aint that fast imo. i can run almost as fast!

:)

Quit a rubbish season for Bayern atm. Just on position 14.

Now they bought Arjen Robben. Dunno how he played in Real Madrid, but seeing him from EC2008 and WC2006 he's a pretty fast and amazing player. Abit strange that Madrid sold such a skilled guy.
curious how he'll perform in the battle against Wolfsburg tomorrow. Last season Wolfsburg won 5-1, so i am betting on a Bayer lose again, no matter with Robberny or not :teehee:

Well, he had to go, allthough Pellegrini wanted to keep him.
Was a descision made my uppermanagement.
There was a poll by the biggest sportpaper in Spain (dunno name) with the question if Robben should leave Madrid:
14% said yes.
86% said no!

140.000 people in Spanish people voted :x

Besides that, he was called Messi of Madris by Di Stefano.

And how was the vote about Van Der Vaart?

His agent said he could bring Bayern to a new level, but Bayern didnt want to get him. Hopefully he's coming back to Hamburg :love:

Robert Huth any useful on club level? on international level he never convinced me at all

And how was the vote about Van Der Vaart?

His agent said he could bring Bayern to a new level, but Bayern didnt want to get him. Hopefully he's coming back to Hamburg :love:

didn't see any vote on him. It's quiet around van der Vaart. Media are suggesting he's holding of the clubs so Real
will have to leave him for less money, which makes him more interesting for more (better) clubs with less money.

Manchester United 4-0 Arsenal

Owen Hatrick + Park

Owen Hatrick :rofl: no chance

oh and Robben to Bayern means, Ribery to United on Transfer deadline day ~ 40m

Last edited:
imo van der vaart would have fitted into bayerns game a lot better than robben... robben is a very good player but imo too selfish - well i guess we ll see...

Its mroe likely that VdV joins Manu and Ribery joins RM next season than Rivery to Manu

Zidane loves Ribery and he's teh advicer of RM. Also Ribery said he wanna play for RM.