So Who Do You Think will Win the WC

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Who will win the WC [15th may poll]

• Mexico

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • France

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Argentina

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • England

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • USA

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Germany

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • The Netherlands

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Italy

• Brazil

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Portugal

• Spain

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • Someone Else:

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
This is sadly kinda true. Allthough van Persie has at least showed interest in being a CF e lacks the experience for sure. Guess we'll just have to see what'll happen. In friendly matches I've also seen Kuyt take this position, which really doesnt make sense to me.

But the part of our team im worried most about, has got to go to Stekeleburg (GK) :crap:

Guess Maarten proved you wrong by now? ;)

Can't believe that there are people having a doubt about Stekelenburg, specialy when you've watched the Eredivisie.

yes I agree and tbh he proved himself more than Casillas to be honest..
the dreamteam from this WC is pretty messed up..

I'm not saying that There should be more orange players (just Stekelenburg), but look how Spain played his matches.. Not spectacular.. so why 6 spain players in the dreamteam? Perhaps it says more about the overall quality of this tournament ;)

actually.. I think New Zealand should have taken the cup, they didnt lose one single match ;)