So Where were we

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twnZ

Oct 12, 2004
UK
America ffs2

Carry on the flame thread! next post plz lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Torp
lol....I think another good example of what Mush was trying to explain was the Vietnam war, which America still claim they won, yet nothing wasresolved :), next plz

i think deadboy summed it all up perfectly tbh.

and i think the americans shouting "omdz ur racist" realized that they are infact actually racist so decided to pipedown.

I admit i may have been a bit harsh and catagorized all americans, but firstly, it was 7am when i wrote that post, secondly, the response of the americans if anything backs my point.

I do realize that there are a lot of perfectly normal americans, i just found the comment by that women on the news annoying/disturbing, it wasnt meant all that seriously, hence posted in chit chat, but if we are going for a semi serious flame war on the issues of global warming etc, count me in.

This is all just people's opinions on Americans and has nothing to do with P+S. As cringing as it is to see or hear a "typical" yank, it's just as cringing to see this at this time in this manner. Surely you've got better things to talk about and do with your time :rolleyes:

I love the way maz talks about the UK like he has a clue :lol: Cant wait for the next UK presidential elections, id like to vote for Jimmy Saville if possible ;)

Wots happened in America is nothing short of a catastrophe imo, mush has generalised a bit imo but i guess hes entitled to his oppinion, hardly racism but then some ppl can find racism in anything :)

I don't think this thread is very constructive to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.