So there I was, wetting myself with laughter ...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutter

Carbon Allotrope
Oct 8, 2001
at the ~[RÊ$]~ match report:

http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=6399

I could mention how we didn't moan about being a man down, and just got on with beating a bigger team on almost all maps, or how we didn't moan about your blatant sliding, or how a bigger team yelled "cheat/bot/slider" etc every time the smaller team made them look like a bunch of n00bs by beating them on a map.

Why not just face facts ~[RÊ$]~, you were outclassed by us in every way during that match, and it was simply blind luck that let you win by the skin of your teeth. Not a result I'd have been proud of or boasting about in your shoes.

For all your big talk about us being cocks/lamers or whatever else you phantasise about in your fevered moments of absinthe-addled delusion, how about taking a look at (1) the public irc log of this match, and (2) the match report. Now, which clan is constantly mouthing off like a bunch of petulant babies who've just had their lollipops stolen? (Hint, it's not -)BiB(- ). Why were you so uptight? Was it from being repeatedly beaten by a smaller team? Was it because you felt guilty and ashamed of using mercs? Or had you all just forgotten to take your ritalin for the day?

For a clan who talk big about "playing for fun" and "it's just a game", you seem to be taking it all very seriously.

Since you had 6 players for the whole match, and yet you've only listed 5 of your official players in the match report, are you in fact tacitly admitting that you did in fact use mercs in the match, as we teased you about?

Oh, and -)BiB(- won't be retiring any time soon while there are still clans like you around to be wound up.

The question should not be "Why don't -)BiB(- retire and do the league a favour", but rather "Why didn't ~[RÊ$]~ stay retired and do the league a favour?"

:o :D

PS - I'd just like to finish by saying its just as well Desdecado had connection problems and couldn't play, because quite frankly, he'd have pwned the 5 of you (+ your merc) all by himself.

~[RÊ$]~: No, no boom boom. Beaucoup! beaucoup!
Desdecado: Fuck's this all about man?
Thuringwethil: I think they're trying to say that you swedish boys pack too much meat!

:rofl:

Last edited:
lamina said:
ay find it hard to believe anyone would look like this coz of a matchrep
pld.I just saw a kid at my school shit and piss himself at the same time :lol:

Moto said:
i take it you go to a *special* school?

:D
lol no it was a little brother of some guy whos mom came in to pick up, the second they came into the school office he started pissing and shitting everywere, and i being on a detention had to witness it all :loaded:

Just go on their irc channel and call them anally dwelling cock craving cumbuckets with a strange love of goats and piss off, I'm sure you'll find it far more satisfying thur (that applies to anyone who is pissed off with a clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.