Snot

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Do you look at ur snot after you blow your nose ?

• Yes

Votes: 27 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • I just pick my nose and eat the snot

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
depends what kinda snot it is maite.

if it's a yellow larry i will look
green gilberts too
but red ruperts i never look at cos they look like freddy kreuger tried to wipe his ass on the tissue.

"...and if you want to survive the next 95 hours I suggest you do not blow your nose!

Do you mind if I ask why?

Well lets forgo the disgusting sound and get straight to the part, where you always, and I mean always having blown your nose, open up the handerchief and take and look at the contenst! I mean why? What do you expect to see in there? A turner seascape perhaps? The face of the MaDonna? An undiscovered Shakspearen sonnet?"

:rofl: Just FC

Has to be done.
Who looks at the bog-roll after wiping?
Germans have a shelf in the bog for poo examination fs:rofl:

Originally posted by Goose
"...and if you want to survive the next 95 hours I suggest you do not blow your nose!

Do you mind if I ask why?

Well lets forgo the disgusting sound and get straight to the part, where you always, and I mean always having blown your nose, open up the handerchief and take and look at the contenst! I mean why? What do you expect to see in there? A turner seascape perhaps? The face of the MaDonna? An undiscovered Shakspearen sonnet?"

:rofl: Just FC

Honestly, i know it sounds ridiculous but it is a fact that you always look at your snot just after you sneeze (or most of the time anyway) i heard it off some program on tv.