Sniping zoom bug on dog

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Quasi^

Me.
Oct 26, 2002
Behind a crate
For some reason when I'm zooming I get this weird lag. When I press fire it can take a sec to actually fire, and zooming out lags too.

I didn't play for a few months and just started again and now get this problem. I don't seem to have it on snipermania or other servers.

Has something changed this year on dog. I notice you are using 451 now. Don't know if that's something to do with it.

Anyone else got this problem?

I also played there recently after many months of my break but i didn't noticed anything like that.

DoG servers have been 451 since 2005... i.e. soon after they were first put up, as there were wild exploits for 436 and 440 under which a malicious player could crash out other clients while in spectator mode.

The last config change was made in March, and that was just a updating the settings from the old box.