Smilie!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

AtmaDragon

Jul 10, 2003
Kennewick, WA
Anyone know where I can get those smilie face binds for UT that take up like 4 lines each? I have no idea what to search for in the forums. :/ I also remember seeing a Budweiser truck made like that, too, can anyone help me out?

Reactions: IceDragon
hmm
had a condom truck or summat msgd to me by msn atleast one time

AtmaDragon said:
Anyone know where I can get those smilie face binds for UT that take up like 4 lines each? I have no idea what to search for in the forums. :/ I also remember seeing a Budweiser truck made like that, too, can anyone help me out?
Ask montana, he uses that whenever he gets shot :rolleyes:

And yes Joko, ULL uses tauntbinds but at a very diffrent spamming level :lol:
NICE ONE, MAN!!!

rather have ppl saying that 4-lined one every now and then, than ppl saying;

lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol

after every non funny event :\

say " /// ///////\\\\\\\ /// " |say " /// /// o o \\\ /// " |say " /// \\\ \__/ /// /// " |say " ////////// \\\\\\\/////// ///////// "

is the big LOL Bind, that's'all i have and need ;p

Atma I wouldn't bother, some cocky admin banned me from the gaybox for a week for using one of those big lol binds. Wankers.

Dark said:
Atma I wouldn't bother, some cocky admin banned me from the gaybox for a week for using one of those big lol binds. Wankers.

:clap:

worthless annoying binds, makes me want to mute the enemy just to avoind missing important msg's from teammates

excerpt from the league rules:
Match Game-Play Rules

Do not spam the console with taunts or text, the other clan may need to use the teamsay to discuss tactics or exchange information.

so just fo with all those binds :)

Sauron said:
excerpt from the league rules:

so just fo with all those binds :)
that's the fucking tactics:

You get through a defence point, then you spam the console, making it hard for the def guy to call backup, you pass through ;)

Reactions: Player-63
sneez said:
say " /// ///////\\\\\\\ /// " |say " /// /// o o \\\ /// " |say " /// \\\ \__/ /// /// " |say " ////////// \\\\\\\/////// ///////// "

is the big LOL Bind, that's'all i have and need ;p

lol that ones crap marlon.. its bit weird like ice showed you