Site Bugs

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

any idea how easy is to brute force passwords ?
just get a dictionary and a comen passwords list.
U hear about diablo2 charcters being stolen ? they done it like that, just brute forced em, even 8-10 random character ones

Let me guess, ur password is either ut releated, sex related, some1s name or a word in a dictionary ?

nah random alpha numerical, something like

set455zdsodz4554iaelqsdfklsn45dlfnsqkdfnqsd454az

Last edited:
some kind of bug :
I have to click Mark all forums read twice to actually get the goal
(that button is on main forum index low right corber)

Tsu: I believe the problem is that u get a cached version of the page, clicking it once, and then hitting f5 will also work, besides thats a VB bug, not a site one, so maybe contacting either VB directly or martz(as it's his licensed VB we're all learning to love) would be more productive?

I found a BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icon13.gif
...............oh no wait a sec............yes.......ohno...its just a fly on my screen
icon14.gif

not a bug but...

could u add some css to the league site to make the scrollbars nice and spangly like the forum and main utassault site?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

:D

Oh and hack the vb code so the message form is 1 character smaller in width please ;)

erhm, not really a bug as such, just a minor nuisance, the news post reply things smilies doesn't work the same way as the boards, example:

: lol : on the boards
: lol on the news page

fix it eh? :P

it looks silly with all the :lol: : 's