SInce i was in Mi6

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No indication there by te number of members how well Mi6 was run *Cough* Or how "Great" a clan Mi6 was to be in *Cough*

:rolleyes:

Tim

ok, wot u want on that barbecue tim? usual burgers, suasage and chicken?

p.s have i spelt sausage right? looks weird

hmm perhaps we could throw one of these on :cow:

depends on how the fire goes :D

lol, jem posted a simple "----"
I couldn't wokr out at first wtf he meant and just posted a reply"...."

After thinking about it, i worke dit out, jemhadar was ex-member of mi6 and prolly almost only one not listed.

Also i don't think tek and Jem got on too ell

How about listing those who did *not* get a msg from Tek saying to join Mi6? Can't imagine that was many :lol

:D

Gettin' on to the :cow: are we?

Btw;I :wave:to some1 yesterday, he got all :anoyed:and make me get a :blackeye: And i considered him as a :freak: and then i :moon2:@ him, when he turned all red in the face and :psycho: And then he :burp: @ his Friend :D

thanks for turining this offtopic
realy goood of u
the other topic about ai when someone mentioned NRG u blew ure lid, but that dont matter ure AI all high and mighty right ?

Mi6 does not exist any more, so what u defending?

And from Gaz who is at my house

Tek ffs shut up, who gives a shit we where just makin this thread more fun. And lighty was only jokin about Aces post in The Ai thread, which incidently has nothin to do with u or this pile of crap im posting in

:fingers:

off to see limp bizkit, bye bye :D

Status
Not open for further replies.