((si><th)) @ Efteling

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lupus

((((si>
Jun 8, 2001
Sprang-City, NL
What the fuck is an Efeling? Well, it is the biggest themepark of The Netherlands and also one of the biggest in Europe. :)

We went to this place day after the party at my place. With our drunk heads, lol.

Smark couldn't go with us, because he had to work that day. :(

We dumped him at the bus here. :D

buswaiting.jpg

And there he goes. Chappy waves him goodbye. :D

byesmark.jpg

After a walk in the park, we needed a sit fast. The blood was still in our Alcohol. I mean in the beer. Whatever, lol.

hangover.jpg

Behold the Ice Gang! :eek:

IceGang.jpg

Chappy found a place to put the horn. I noticed this sign above his head...

CrazyChap.jpg

so that was the chance to prove that Chap is a real shithead, lol. :D

CrazyChap2.jpg

After some walking we decided it was very wise to sit again.

CazDesLamers.jpg

At this temple thing.

temple.jpg

Cazman tried to throw some balls, to win a monkey for Chap. He lost and got a paddo. he put it in a weird place though, ffs.

CazPaddo.jpg

Des tried to remove it from there.

PaddoLover2.jpg

Some dudes were doing some cool stunts here. Very cool.

coolstunt.jpg

We went for a boat trip. Ofcourse Rel@x is telling everyone what to do.

boat.jpg

Chappy decided to get out of the boat...

ChapOutofboat.jpg

but he got back very fast when he saw that we tried to leave him there, lmao! :D

ByeChap.jpg

Caz and Chap saw lots of birds in the water, and got an idea.

idea.jpg

Cazman tried to get the birds near to to boat with bread, while Chappy was getting ready to launch...

trap.jpg

LAUNCH! Thank you for flying ((si><th)) Air Service.

launch.jpg

This is the fastest ride of the Efteling. I still like it. :)

python.jpg

Caz found this machine with a sign that said: don't touch this. He almost got arrested.

donttouchit.jpg

A group pic when we just got out of the coolest ride of the Efteling: The Piranha. Water rides rule! Caz pretends that he is the guy with the double ass I posted a while ago on Ai forum, lol. His name was G. :D

grouppic.jpg

That night something very cool happend. There were these South American dudes with strange instruments. They had these heavy balls attached to a wire, and made music with it by slamming them on the wooden floor. It sounded pretty cool actually! But there was one thing that sounded much cooler. Every time when they were finished with a "song" they 2 dudes and 2 girls said: WHAZZZZZZZAAAAAAAA. LMAO, every time they said that we said: WHAZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP. After a couple of whazups, one of the dudes come to us to get a volunteer. He said "You, Whazaa" to Chappy, lmao! Here we see Chappy in action with his swinging balls! :rofl:

waza1.jpg

After that, the dude sticks a cigarette in Chappy's mouth and smashed it with his swinging ball! Very cool!

waza2.jpg

Chappy was glad he didn't get his head smashed. Else he would have looked like this. :D

lolChap.jpg

That was the end of a cool day again. To bad that Smark couldn't go with us. On the other hand, we would probably lose him already at the parking place, where he would be pissing against all those cars. :rolleyes:

LOOOL nice photows :D:D
I like that chappy toilett, where can i get one of those :D:cow:

LMAO

so that was the chance to prove that Chap is a real shithead, lol.

ffs :D:cow:

Attachments

• crazychap2.jpg
    crazychap2.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 206
rofl.. nice pics m8s..

Too bad i couldn't be there.. next time!!

That was the end of a cool day again. To bad that Smark couldn't go with us. On the other hand, we would probably lose him already at the parking place, where he would be pissing against all those cars.

rofl!!!

:lol::rofl::lol:

Fata morgana was class :lol: Me, Chappy and Lawless (rest didn't come) had to sit in a boat with a complete Indo family. The things we did there :rofl: I wonder how wet they were when they got out :rofl: :lol: