Show Us Yer Presents

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

mx510-4.jpg

prod10329_hdr_1_6_1.jpg

lindorlys.jpg
:D

i had a much better day than i thought, hope you all had great times too :love:

I got:
37-750_l.jpg
Dont ask why I would have needed it ones b4 already:P

40-410_l.jpg
very usefull in my beemer cus it takes years for the car 2 get warm:D

0603949842.jpg
V2 looks alitle dif.. but pretty handy

and
sum clothes
parfume
showergel
leather gloves

thats about it

oh and i forgot

i got films and some skill for UT :)
Oh and something whats called 'Gutschein' or 'Gutschrift' of 100€ in a famous clothes store :)
Shite englishg i kno :)

bye

Reactions: Humph
Haven't got my bass amp yet but it's on order (decided on hartke in the end), 8 meter long airship (trying to figure out how to modify it to drop water bombs), some new clothes and some random stuff from my parents. Also got two cds and some money/vouchers. Was a nice day but still can't wait for that bass amp :).

ye have to be a member to ion forums to c it :(

anyway plz tell me if the creative zen touch is nice or shite cause im gonna buy it.

nah ofcource not but by the looks of it now im gonna buy it, cause i dont know if its shit or not + i need a mp3 player with atleast 20 gb. this one looks nice so why not :)

love it myself, the touch scroll thing is class. Easy to list all your albums etc too.

well since christmas is over ill go with the new topic, mp3 players :D

im looking to buy a creative, theres these zan micros that are like £250 for 5 gig.
the 20gig touch one, or the 30gig non touch sensitive one for around £150.

I hate the touch sensitive crap on ipods with a passion, is the creative touch ne better/different?

any recomendations basically :] as the extra 10gig isnt much of a thing as i dont have that much music.

i gog an mp3 radio for tghe car, did i staert the conversion ? hello, it SNOWS, my m8 nearly crashed driving me home because i urged him to use the hand brake complete out of reason on a straight track :lol: wut a laff lol he was like omg NO NO NO when the wall was ever closer an closer rofl :lol: motion ceased like 50 cm from the wall.

I personally like the sony mp3 players because they have really nice design and some are very compact but not all of them have great format compatability.

-=Dark_Shadow=- said:
I personally like the sony mp3 players because they have really nice design and some are very compact but not all of them have great format compatability.

only sonys ive seen are as extortinate as the ipods, and come with worthless lcd screens so u can look at pr0n while listening to your tunes

dunno, I use my pda with 1mb mem for music, I can connect to my wlan and put new stuff in without the annoying usbcable thing. :)

see alot of peps got 510 :o, got that wid my laptop tho.......

i got a keyboard, some parfum, shower stuff and money