September Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protocol

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Jul 17, 2001
Newcastle, England
League Tables / Monthly Changes:

As suggested we'll keep only 2 matches required for iAS/ProAS but we're back to 4 match per month in StdAS.
iAS and ProAS schedules are open to add challenges.
All league types and divisions apart from StdAS Division 1 are non-nonagon.
Schedules in StdAS are locked until playoffs have been played.

Standard Assault - Champs: (-8-)
Division #1
Non-Movers: A)SnY, B)KAN, C)C0, D)MoD, E)TNT, F)SK, H)DoG, I)-8-
Playoff: atP vs KAN KAN 8 : 0 atP
Promoted: G)Santitan @ 377/431pts

Division #2
Relegated: CoH @ 699/685
Non-Movers: atP, SveK, ADC, DFP, NAC, ReS, FFS, R, dzz
HZLeavers: Humor (due to inactivity)

Pro Assault - Champs: *MeGa*
Division #1
Non-Movers: MeGa, wKd, 23, pa, KAN, U, DoG, NAC, atP, NoD
Leavers:
HZLeavers: AO (due to inactivity)

Insta Assault - Champs: -RoF`
Division #1
Non-Movers: RoF, dfr, R, U
Leavers:
HZLeavers: bS, 666 (due to inactivity)

zp-iCTF - Champs: 666
Ladder closed

All suggestions and ideas for ladders posted in last few weeks are not igored. We need some time to discuss it and IF needed improve system to fit all changes. Until then we're back to standard formula of 4 required matches in StdAS but we'll stay wit 2 for iAS and ProAS.
Atm we're not able to change division size to 5 to bring more divisions but it may be changed in next month (i hope).

As said before we're closing iCTF ladder for obvious reasons so big thx for all active clans who joined and played matches.
Huge thx for Timo_Maas and Cratos for their time and great work with league CTF mod. :thumb:

I don't know yet if we're going to start something else (snCTF for example). Before such a decision will be made we'll try to talk with other communities if there's enough interest with such a league.

Please note
We have been informed that UTAssault League Server #6 will be going down soon and we don't know when it will be back. I suggest you don't book any matches at all this month on it until a post has been made saying server is back up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got trouble with atP ...

there rooster and irc says toma is there arranger for std ... however hes nowere to be find.
Bra mentioned that Prezes would be new leader soon or something ... unfortunatly he dont know of anything...
Neither that hes the arranger nor that theres a playoff to be played and also has no idea were toma is ...

kan would have favoured sunday evening but its obviously a bit too late for that...

We had a plan of playing R-C on the 10th, we booked server but schedule weren't open :S Now 4 clans have already challanged us before we could schedule that match. Can we get one of those deleted and challange R-C? If yes we want the matchschedule vs NOOB* deleted as they already have enough matches scheduled to get outta HZ :)

Last edited:
Blade said:
We had a plan of playing R-C on the 10th, we booked server but schedule weren't open :S Now 4 clans have already challanged us before we could schedule that match. Can we get one of those deleted and challange R-C? If yes we want the matchschedule vs NOOB* deleted as they already have enough matches scheduled to get outta HZ :)
lol

Blade said:

No problem with that.

:P

But why you don't wanna play against bunch of noobs? ;(

brajan said:
No problem with that.

:P

But why you don't wanna play against bunch of noobs? ;(
I'll promise we'll go head to head next month...deal? :D And ty very much brajan ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.