September Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fusion said:
Eh? :confused:

We dont play you this month Pro

ye quite a surprise huh :p:

and ye lol AUT and us keep changing places so AUT can play all the shitty wars we don't wanna play (mi5, swap, uas and spr) with a bit of luck gl in Oktober again AUT :wave:

shame u will promote in oktober as earliest jwer, you'll get the hard matches then :\

btw still no thread in Ai forums about {24} meeting all higher div clans, ur late this month useless!

Shit, I better get on it. Here's a preview:

Mumble moan mumble mutter Solid bleh grr Ai fs bugger orf mumble etc...

What u mean? i cant WAIT to play Solid and Ai, im back at uni next month so this month was my last chance to play them and it worked out nicely, im well happy :D

WeeZy said:
iAS League Is Unfair.
UC Are Champs forever

lol, well deserved tho :p
but <X> is the new challenge now there getting some amazing players in there, shame they have the n00b paa :fingers: :lol:
Cant wait to play them, gonna be one hell of a match =)

and lol at useless, aye maybe u cud of been 3rd time lucky and win, shame :p

and aye, looking forward to play -sk-, just played last month with fxn (3-3) which was a fun match, so hopefully another one in std too =)

oi ! x kick ur ass fs we have two clanbase insta cup champions ! and me.. and acid.. :o

yeh we played Ai but it was an amazing game so want to play them again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.