September Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protocol

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Jul 17, 2001
Newcastle, England
[Posted: 16th] [Updated: 25th]
[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown]

StdAS

Division #1

AAK vs CoH - Deadline 21st

Division #2

HAK vs RiS - Deadline 21st
HAK vs ADC - Deadline 22nd
ADC vs NAC- - Deadline 21st
RES vs UA - Deadline 21st

Division #3 & HZ

KAN vs FFS - Deadline 21st
KAN vs be - Deadline 21st
KAN vs Vlo - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 21st - Rejected
KAN vs IDC - Waiting for accept/reject - Deadline 21st - Clan Leaving
FFS vs Vlo - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 21st - Rejected - No answer given

Leavers: fp
HZ Leavers: -

ProAS

Division #1

23 vs KAN - Deadline 21st
23 vs FaG - Deadline 21st
[delFaG vs KAN - Deadline 21st[/del]
Nil vs MeGa - Deadline 21st
Nil vs TnT - Deadline 21st

Division #2 & HZ

PA vs DoG - Deadline 21st
SUYM vs CoH Deadline 21st
CoH vs PA - Deadline 21st
CoH vs SUYM - Deadline 21st
CoH vs PiP - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 21st

Leavers: 24
HZ Leavers: NP -

iAS

Division #1 & HZ

1337 vs SUYM - Deadline 21st
KAN vs 1337 - Deadline 21st - Clan Leaving
KAN vs Gb - Deadline 21st - Clan Leaving
KAN vs FiG - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 21st - Clan Leaving

1337 - 2 more games.
dfr - 2 more games.

Leavers: - KAN
HZ Leavers: -

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you. If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email [email protected] (Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games) with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact me before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let me know.

Last edited:
hm im not sure but just correct me if im wrong... but didnt the 4matches/month rule, doesnt count for clans that just entered the bottom division?

No it doesn`t.

Once you leave HZ you need to play 1 more war, if time allows it, like in this case.

The remaining games might be rejected by you, IF it`s not you who added those clans to your schedule. If you added them, well you should play these games.

FiG are a fuckin ass to contact ffs damn shitholes.. get some irc or shit, msn whatever.. i've been on irc multiple times... noone there :yawn:... forget it then.. i'm not doing my best anymore

i tryed to contact UA by irc, msn and icq...more then once, without any success.

Ill keep trying... if it stays without a result i will send time, date and server info to admins on 21st.
thx.

however it seems to be close to impossible to find responsibles for vlo and be :S
so if one of them reads this just come irc your or our channels i dont care!

KAN vs FFS done
23 vs KAN done

KAN vs VLO rejected :(
added KAN vs IDC instead

EDIT:
KAN vs be done

and y we still red? :S

Last edited:
ye rgr

-Y r we still red vs idc and y can they reject?
-KAN INSTA is dead so prolly forfeits and then leaving end of the month

Reactions: Hank
Status
Not open for further replies.