Sek 8 - Di 3

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Blondie

Jun 8, 2001
Germany
:party2: Woohoo, we won a match again ! :party2:

I guess we are back, we made some good attacks and had a solid defence most of the time. But DI really owned Ballistic and Oceanfloor.

GG DI and thx for the match.

LoL @ ownage in oceanfloor and ballistic. It's a pity those maps were the only ones we owned, rest u did =)

Pld SEK, very nice. Hope to see you again soon, and then we'll know our tactics, instead of yesterday :+

:hm:

GG Sek <-- total ownage

Originally posted by Blondie
:party2: Woohoo, we won a match again ! :party2:

I guess we are back, we made some good attacks and had a solid defence most of the time. But DI really owned Ballistic and Oceanfloor.

GG DI and thx for the match.

I dont want to be sarcastic, but at Ballistic I had to piss,
and Oceanfloor...uhm whats that?

GG all :hump:

ahm, here is one of those WONDERFUL AUTOPAUSE
screenies..... lol

Shot0010.jpg

Do I need to say something?

:throw:

autopause is funny :D

i didn't take a screenie, but in bridge i saw DI doing a succesfull hammerlaunch when the game paused , hehe

guess what, he got killed after the pause :D:D

hmm if someone cannot see picture.. It should
be Browser problem, anyway, click on missing picture,
with right mouse button, and choos show picture...

Maybe we must know our tactics next time :P

It seemed to be you guys knew our tactics better than we did :lol:

Originally posted by DrOoZ
autopause is funny :D

i didn't take a screenie, but in bridge i saw DI doing a succesfull hammerlaunch when the game paused , hehe

guess what, he got killed after the pause :D:D
That wasnt funny ffs, I was launching Warrior and u sniped me , :teehee: so we loosed that map thx to auto pause, mayb we had win the match if we wonned Bridge, hmmmm....

Originally posted by [DI][Mido]

That wasnt funny ffs, I was launching Warrior and u sniped me , :teehee: so we loosed that map thx to auto pause, mayb we had win the match if we wonned Bridge, hmmmm....

U r sure it was DrooZ ? I had a multi ( 3 headshots :p: ) just after this pause :D

deadly, what u doing online at this time of the day :P

Well Euhm.. Drank to much, so couldnt sleep well -> headach GRRRRRR

Best way to lose a headache: PLAY UT and SPAM FORUMS