SEK 8 - BoD 2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Blondie

Jun 8, 2001
Germany
I guess it's time for another review :P
First iAs match this month. Most of our usual iAs team couldn't play so we had only a backup squad. Took some time for us to get warmed up, so the first few maps weren't really close for us. But after that we showed some nice attackes and defence. After 2-2 we managed to win the next 6 maps, although some maps were really close. I guess this time we had the luck :)
Pings were ok, except for Vital. But for me it felt just like playing with 200+ ping sometimes.
GG BoD and thx for the match :)

Last edited:
yeah, my ping sucked, but it always does @ insta, just need to get used to it, I usually adapt pretty quickly, this time was no exception :D

Anyway that was one of the funnest matches i ever played in, thx for the fun and the flaming about non-clicking, lmao, that was funny :D

anyway thx, BoD, for the great match, hope to play u again soon.

Originally posted by Blondie
Pings were ok, except for Vital. But for me it felt just like playing with 200+ ping sometimes.

like idle said on irc, bod had lag too

+ sek had lag altho pings "seemed" good

+ I WAS LAGGING LIKE "AN AoR ON SERVER 3" :D

nothing new there, but ping doesn't tell all, thank you :bow:

and yeah, sek doesn't like clicking b4 a map start :)