Sek 7 - 7 Aut

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

PhoeniX

ProAS Teamkiller
Jun 16, 2001
Holland
Good match for most of the time.
We are just a bit sad that Server 1 and 2 crashed and had to move on to Server 3.

I'll give some detailed info later on today :P

Greetz,

Phoe

Great job SEK! :spin:

Finally we didn't loose a match.. maybe this shows that we are on the way back. Too bad that I cannot play yet.. I have gotten a confirmation from my internet provider that my ADSL should be up at the end of july. So hopefully I can start play online real soon.

I wish you guys good luck this month and we should stay in div 3 for sure and maybe go back to div2 this month. Nice to see that SEK is alive for real! :)

Originally posted by drekama
Great job SEK! :spin:

Finally we didn't loose a match.. maybe this shows that we are on the way back. Too bad that I cannot play yet.. I have gotten a confirmation from my internet provider that my ADSL should be up at the end of july. So hopefully I can start play online real soon.

I wish you guys good luck this month and we should stay in div 3 for sure and maybe go back to div2 this month. Nice to see that SEK is alive for real! :)

U can b sure that we re back to div 2