<[SEK]> 6 - 8 ((sixth))

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

DrOoZ

Aithra & Kyrah
Jun 14, 2001
Antwerp, Belgium
first time in a long time we had 6 players (and even 1 backup :D)

we thought it was gonna be 8-0 or 8-1
but luckily despise and seeker didn't play :P

sek : Phoenix, Blondie, Tradolf, Obyvatel, 3D and DrOoZ/Sgt.Smurfs

sixth : Lupus, CK, Nina, Chappy, Relax and Luweking/Penny

---

Bridge:

we started def : 6.54
sixth launched quite late and couldn't get Second spawn, mainly because Phoenix, Blondie and 3D put up a very good def, but then they finished it quite fast
lupus was their main guy there - 177

we finished it in 1.30, Phoenix was launched to the bridge and got final, he got all charges and completed the map, PLD phoe - 194

sek 1 - 0 sixth

---

Frigate:

sixth defended first and they defended good at start, we couldn't get through and our launches failed, Obyvatel did a good job to clear the backdeck and i managed to get HC and to finish it : 1.47

*for some unknown reason :snore: no-one defended the backdeck and sixth rippered the HC from there and finished it

sek 1 - 1 sixth

---

Mazon:

*sixth finished it in 0.50

*and we got chains and front doors, but not crystal :(

sek 1 - 2 sixth

---

Rook:

we defended first, and again we put up a strong def, we defended the first wave of hammerjumpers to the switch
gradually they got objectives
we had some defenders at end, but 1 by 1 we got killed and didn't manage to get back there 'coz sixth defended our spawnplace good : 2.30

then we had a very nice and fast attack, we didn't let sixth get into position and with some nice shock spamming i killed 2 defenders at main doors, and ran like forrest gump and finished it : 0.43

sek 2 - 2 sixth

---

Desertstorm:

we attacked first, scud missiles went pretty fast, but then sixth defended SAMsite damn good, we lost precious time there, but i finally managed to get it , and at end forced my way through their defense - lupus and luweking were the fraggers

our defense was also good, we also defended SAMsite but not as good as sixth, at the end sixth got cavern door very quick and defense become disorganised and most of us spammed at end :D but luweking got through with 17 sec to go : 2.47

sek 2 - 3 sixth

---

Ballistic:

*sixth attacked first : 3.27

our attack went smooth, our first mountainlaunch failed 'coz phoenix was killed , but the second was a succes and phoenix got Generator, Tradolf then struggled to Warhead Launcher and also finished the map : 2.37

sek 3 - 3 sixth

---

GolgothaAL:

good attack, first launch to huron's failed, 2nd one was a succes and Tradolf breached it and then stole last objective from Phoenix :P

then sixth attacked and 1 by 1 we lost the objectives, time was running up and sixth was closing in on us, 15 sec to go and they were inside the dungeon, they came very close
but we managed to save our Dark God :D

sek 4 - 3 sixth

---

Hispeed:

sixth put up a fucking strong defense, car 3 was ours, car 2 we both owned, but car 1 was theirs (i didn't see the roof), after 6 minutes we finally got the switch, but didn't manage to finish it
a very nice def indeed

then our def, car 3 was mine - 7 shockcombos :) - but the rest was owned by sixth apparantly, CK barged in, got switch and ended it : 1.32

sek 4 - 4 sixth

---

then i gave my place to Sgt.Smurfs 'coz i had too much lag

---

if anyone would report the rest of the maps :)
<[phoe continueing from here]>

---

Last edited by a moderator:
nice report fag :smoke:

I could play, but I didnt play with normal weapons for like 2 months... a few games but thats it...

But my connection gives me 2000 pings for like a week now... so I cant even play! ffs ... or if sixth needed a big slider, I would have entered :P

GG I think

95% of the hispeeds we play is our def great :cool:

Had to make a new post, thread was too long :lol:

---

Riverbed]I[AL

Sixth ran pretty smooth through our defence. -CK- did most of the work 143 Points. Time 2:10
SEK assault went pretty fast also, had a bit of strugle at the generator but charge was placed pretty fast. Then 2 secs before time the server restarted the map :/ We needed at least 5 seconds to end the map. So we gave sixth the win. Which we all agree on.

DrOoZ decided to switch with Sgt. Smurfs because he was experiencing lag.

sek 4 - 5 sixth

---

Overlord

SEK started on the defence side and showed how to do the good SEK def ;). Sixth tried several left tower launches, but with the right incomings from oby I was able to take them out in time.
Bit laggy for some players, Chappy and Luweking started to have bad lag.
Nice overal defence from SEK, smurfs in the lead with 27 frags, followed by me with 25 frags. Time 8:29

Then our turn. We rushed mostly to the boiler in first place, till we got some control of the beach I saw trad ready to do a double hammer below left tower. I jumped on it and finished the map in a smooth 1:18

sek 5 - 5 sixth

---

Bridge (2)

We had to assault first. Sixth put some extra defence on the bridge this time and I got killed 1 or 2 times after I got launched. 3D got launched up once but because sixth had someone on the bridge with SB he decided to trigger some detonators (he died shortly after that I think =D) After about 2-3 mins smurfs got 2nd as entrance. Shortly after that I got launched again by blondie. Killed 2 people on the bridge and got final as entrance ;)
Oby finished the map in 4:34

We put up a nice defence and after 4 mins sixth managed to launch up and get final as entrance, but they had not enough time left to complete the rest of the objectives.

sek 6 - 5 sixth

---

Frigate

Finally a good assault from SEK on frigate ;)
Blondie got the HC pretty fast, and 3D did an excellent launch to the roof. Sixth didn't see me land and I could get past them without any violance. Time 0:26

Sixth turn, I lagged out of the server after start of the map. When I returned Sixth completed the map in 0:23 :( pld I guess =D

sek 6 - 6 sixth

---

Mazon (2)

Here's is an example how NOT to defend mazon, sixth got it in 0:31. And our assault wasn't very impressive.

sek 6 - 7 sixth

---

Rook (2)

SEK put up a pretty good library def, but sixth was ruling the outside after they got the chains and finished the map in 1:24.

Dunno much about our assault. All I know is that I didn't made any points here :P. We got all objectives except the Escape, but I think it was damn close :O

sek 6 - 8 sixth

---

Comments: Very nice balanced close and fair match. Hope to do it again sometime. Both sides played well but also fucked some maps :)