SEK 5 - Sixth 8

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Blondie

Jun 8, 2001
Germany
Another great game vs the guys from sixth. This time in the iAs league. If I remember right there were at least 3 really close maps with only some seconds left. Too bad, it had a bad ending for us most of the time. Hope to get a revenge soon. ;)

GG Sixth and thx for the great match. :)

i still stand by my claim from the last war that SEK are one of the fairest and nicest clans ever.

excellent game, and wouldve said that if we lost by 0-8 too.

i have a pic or two from it if u want me to post :p

yeah, gg
soz about me flaming about my goddamn ping :P
My first M M M M ONSTER Kill in iAS league match :)

Greetz,

Phoe

yeh phoenix u bitch :fingers: and i was the one who gave ya the monster kill :lol:

GG Sek :)

@ ck: post if u want :freak:

Thx for match sixth.

Enjoyed it loads last nigth, shame it was bad result for us.

Like a few ppl said it coulda gone either way, that was my opinion too, great match!

THX :D

Will be looking for revenge soon enuff :P

Cya all in the pubs sometime no doubt, now i know who u all are with ur fake nicks :P

Laterz

my true fake nicks no-one know, not even me, i gotta think of em yet, but i know some of urs :D

Thx for the beer m8, look forward to it :P

I'll buy u one back if u can work out who I am :)

Later all :beer: :p:

lmao u think those are my only fake nicks??
lol, they arent fake no more anyways :P

I got clan tags on most of em anyway, u still dont know all my fake nicks, and u never will, prolly anyway, till i tell em to ya anywayz :]

gtg play, been offline for a couple days and i miss the game :(

see ya all soon :D

most likely tomorrow for some of ya :calm:

Ta Ta!