Sek 5 - 8 R-c

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

PhoeniX

ProAS Teamkiller
Jun 16, 2001
Holland
Some problems with our players at start.
Theos had to download shit and 3D was too noobish to put spectator mode off.
2 - 0 behind. then 6 - 1 to R-C, comeback from us till 7 - 5 then R-C won in the end with 8-5.

Don't know more about the match. Only that our team was:

Blondie
Obyvatel
3D
Kozz
Theos
Wan

I was 5 mins too late (Rook :( ), bcoz of workings on My House.
It seems that we had our 3 first maps as some kind of warmup.
After that and after 3d and Tjos finally got to come in, We started to play, and had dominated some maps, and as usually we lost also some maps in last seconds.
Also one problem. Choice of Maps was TOTALLY idiotic. As I understood, Blondie said that some maps we choose wasn´t there. Any explanation from R-C?
No Frigate, no Bridge, but 2 times Asthenospam....
We had good defence at overlord but R-C still managed to win.
Our attack was more powerfull, so after 3d launched me and some R-C baby at gun cavern was too nervous to see me (and got killed), good ole Lizard, i somehow reached final and we won that. I usually have bad spam at astheno, but this time I knocked Jackel b4 final, and also at some other maps. He will remember me, I´m sure. And Rook, bah. No one was out there, it was our biggest error in match.
Although we have probs at moment, I think we played good, and had handicap with wrong maps...

Otherwise, seems that SEK will survive and rock again.

p.s. Server was fine, R-C

Watch out n00bs, we are back.

Originally posted by Obyvatel
p.s. Server was fine, R-C

Not really, our average F1 ping was about 120, much higher than normal, and I also saw lots of ppl sliding. Dunno about the others but Thoes F1 ping was also two times higher than normal. I hope u don't pay that much for this server ;)

I guess u'll have to blame Phoe for the map list, he chose Astheno and left out bridge and frigate, too bad R-C also chose Astheno. It just sux playing this map twice in a match.

Dunno why, but some ppl are always late, and we have a full team when the score is 2-0 against us. We really sucked in the first few maps, I guess ist was 1-6 after only half an hour. Then we had a nice comeback. We won Asthenospam and Overlord, then we had some bad luck with Rook and lost it by 5 secs. On RiverbedAL we had the luck. After that we won Ballistic very clear. Last map was Mazon, we had a bad attack, because Oby just can't launch anymore :p:

R-C was the better team in the beginning, at the end we were. Too bad R-C was too far away, so it ended 8-5.

gg SEK.
Dunno what happened with maplist, since we did not choose astheno, I might be wrong but i think we forgot to add our own maps and pld the ones you chose twice.

Anyway really gg .

<----- Freak who did rook 5 seconds away from end :P Hammer ownage :P

yea v gg sek dudes, lol and oby pissed me off sometimes every time i was at a objective or final hehad some special kill-jackel-bullets dunno how but it seems he could even kill me around corners

well i gave steveo our maplist but we didnt pick astheno twice but anyway we won it once and u won it once :)

Originally posted by Nemesis
well somebody had to since u wernt there drooz

Yeah, he got Lifetime BJ warranty from X for transfer from SEK.
Now is our DroozBot gone, bcoz we didn´t wanted to BJ everytime b4 match.... ;)