SEK 2 - X-Squad 8

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Blondie

Jun 8, 2001
Germany
Although we lost, it was was a great game for us, I had loads of fun. Some close maps for both sides, no major fuckups from our side, only some little confusion sometimes ;)
Server was ok, but 3D was lagged out the first 3 maps, so we had a bad start again. Took us some time to warm up, we played very well but X was always a tick better, so it was 7-0 soon. I already got worried it would be a fast match, but we had a nice, but not very successful ;) , comeback. We managed to win Riverbed3AL, although it was close :D . Then we had a run and defended Bridge for nearly 10 minutes, pld Sekkies :) . X put up a strong defense, but with some heavy launching we managed to get final. I played "Death from above" when Phoe launched me directly on the final switch :D
Last map was Ballistic where we got overrun. Too bad, I would have liked to play some more maps against X.

GG X and thx for the match. :)
Pld Sekkies ;)

Your memory is shit Blondie...

Yeah, I agree with Blonds. This was a great match. Best match we played for a while unless the result. No flaming and fair play. X-Squash was just the better team here. But at least we didn't got overrun and resisted ourselfs ;). Ok, here's the story line, lol.
(then you will see blondie lack of memory ;) )

Well I miss some screenies here, but we defended ballistic for 3:07 with 5 players, and got Generator in attack.

Next map was bridge. I killed 3 hammer jumpers in a row, but another one came :O. got final, and well... we got overrun there :P

Golgotha, we did a great job defending, 4:27. 3D on top with 13 and still shitty ping? But we fucked our attack and X-squash didn't had too much trouble holding us, farest objective was siege tower.

so 3-0 now.

Now we where warmed up finaly.
We defended mazon for 1:27. And our attack was sooo close. I got final about 5 seconds before end time, and Theos shooting at the crystal with enforcers. We just needed a couple of extra seconds here :).

4-0

Hmm, then RiverbedAL. We got overrun here. Don't know the time. 1:30 or something.

5-0

Then Riverbed3AL came. We usually win this map, and this time again :). Defended for 3:00 with an awesome defence from AlieNation with 16 frags on top.
Our attack, We all took part in getting objectives and killing. Struggled a bit to the charge, but then AlieNation tricked the Xies on the roof with some sniper cover from me :). 2:46

5-1

Rook, another great map. We struggled through the map and got a time of 2:10. Our defence was great, till they opened the main doors :(. 3 of them got trough immidiatly when the main doors opened. Looks like SEK just vanished from ROOK that moment :P. They got it in 2:01.

6-1

Ballistic, bad def and as from SEK. 2:45 by X.

7-1

Ahh, Bridge again. Nice defence by both teams, we both didn't got to the 2nd assault entrance but launched to get 1st. X hammer jumper tricked me and got the final after 8 mins. We defended Bridge for 9:11 with me leading with 27 frags followed by Blondie with 25.
Our attack, X also put up a strong defence. But I finaly found a weakness and managed to launch Blondie to the bridge where he got final. I launched AlieNation earlier from another launchspot but he didn't knew where I wanted him and then he.. hmm splattered on the bridge, hehe. soz m8
charges where placed pretty quick, and then Blondíe's "death from above" managed to win the map.

7-2

Golgotha, argh damn unlucky us again. We got the map in 4:02.
But our defence :( They hammered some guy up. I got a lock on him when he ran over the mountains, but he shot me (twice :O). I was screaming JUMPERS!!! but SEK didn't understood me and the arse :P (LBX) got the huronspath. We tried to defend the other objectives but they got huronspath too quick. Put up some nice defence inside the dungeons but in the end they won the Match with a time of 3:28.

Final Score 8-2