Seems to be a popular thing these days

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Inferno

Greatness Personified
Jun 8, 2001
Canada
Leaving BoD, that is :(
Unfortunately, I'll have do the same. In case u haven't noticed (dunno how u could miss it) I don't enjoy AS (all of UT for that matter) anymore. Almost 3 yrs will do that :\. So, I've basically been inactive for the past month or so despite the fact that i was available for some of the matches (was just reserve). Anyway, I'm sorry to do this because of the recent player problems but as I said, I'm leaving BoD.
I'll be on irc and here tho so I'll still be around to abuse PX and Domi :)

3 years is long, so i can understand it that you got borred
but this is a very bad time to leave :(

but luckily you still are around in irc :)

Sorry to see you go Inf. You have stuck with BoD through some pretty desperate times! You have been a pleasure to play with and as good a team member as the clan could ever wish for.Dont become a stranger, you will ALWAYS be remembered.

:/ its sad to see you go m8
but i can understand it, 3 yrs is a long time and the spammy way matches tend to be lateley is a pisstake

still i hope you dont enjoy BR too much and come back :D