Searching

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

WildLee

~dzz~ Moderator
Mar 10, 2006
Europe/CZE/Brno
just met a guy at DoG´s :P his nick was NetiC, his UTA account was Dj, or something like that but I cant really find at web. He has hosted web and our first forum at very beggining of dzz. Somebody will maybe remember him?

Oh, and he said he will maybe show up here, so If you re reading this :wave: be welcomed :D

NetiC

I have seen him alot on DOG, but that some time ago now.

If I remember right, he was a standart skilled player (MEDIUM, like me) :rofl:

naja, that guy used omg nick yesterday, and we started talking - and got to the point that he was once in dzz. I asked him when, and blabla---- point is , he hosted our very first forum - adress was kinda strange but easy to remember - www.1stbase.de/dzz Or something like that :P

No one really remember him?
NoMercy
Tompa
Fuler
:D come on, someone must remember his UTA nick

Nicely done :P
I dont think it was wicked_clown, he has kept some contact with us due to the Ts2 and Ts3 server.
Perhaps I will find him in that archive :)

EDIT: naja, only few topics are archived :( impossible to find it

Last edited:
I think his nick was "dj." and yes i remember him, but only person who talk to him was our american bro Smantie :D