Saw V

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

they made Saw V? :nono:
They are on this title for too long allready, they should make something new and refreshing.
New storyline ftw imo... didn't see 4 either btw

exactly my opinion saus.
i liked saw1, saw2 was okay. saw3 on teh other hand started to bore me. i refuse to watch any other sequel of saw.

Saw stopped being interesting after the first one.
The rest is just a testament to how many people are fascinated by torture and self-mutilation and continue to pay for that rubbish. They'll keep making sequels into eternity, as they'll do well everywhere as long as they put enough gore in them, of course veiled by a microscopically thin layer of self-righteous story in order to not be classified as just fake snuff. :P

Saw 1 was really great, it was the first good movie like that for me...Saw2 was also quite well made and I had fun watching it. Saw 3 bored me as well, as you just seemed to know everything before it happened, unlike in Part 1 and 2 where you had many unanswered questions at the end and also during the movie.

Cuz part 3 was rubbish I didnt watch part 4 either, dont know if part 5 will be worth it then.